Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks for doing this Antec!

The whole set is great but I would really just love to own that gorgeous case!

That case would be awesome (because I've been thinking of building another rig out of spare parts but I don't have a case).

But really, I like the water cooler the most. After using one for myself, it really is nice to have less stuff to dust.

Thanks for all the awesome giveaways!

My favorite part is definitely the PSU because it's quiet and fully modular.

The kuhler is my favorite for sure.. I use a h100i that has been running virtually non-stop for about 2 years.. It's really time to move on.

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS

I dig the case.

It's got an edge to it without being over the top in design.

Those true quiet fans, just because quiet systems are amazing

The psu and those led strips would make my build even more beautiful :)

My favorite would be the psu because it looks cool and is cool. :P

My favourite parts are the case, PSU and the cpu cooler

the cpu cooler because i OCed my i7 4770K but that does not give great temps with the stock cooler :D

And the PSU To power the cooler and my PC because i think my 500W PSU won't hold any more components. It has to power my GTX780 CPU and all my HDD's and fans :)

And the case is actually very interesting to since i have an Antec 900 case which is proving me well for 4-5 years so they are damn solid.

I mostly like the power supply because i like the design and its enough for the pc i want to build.

My favorite item in this giveaway is the EDG750. First it is a fully modular PSU. Second it is 750 watts PSU. Third it is 80 PLUS Gold certified. But last I especially like the looks of the two red silicone band and i guess that they also will reduce the noise of the fan in PSU.

The case is defnitely my favourite! It doesn't contain large amounts of "gamer bling" like my current Zalman Z11+ does, and it does seem to be outgoing, yet still sleek and sexy.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

1100 V2 Computer Case looks really beast ! definetly my favorite thing here

Also, good luck to everybody in the giveaway and thank's to antec for the chance to win :)

My favorite is the case, since the Corsair 200R I have now doesn't have the greatest cooling performance. PSU is a close second because mine has a kinda loud fan at load.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

The case is defnitely my favourite! It doesn't contain large amounts of "gamer bling" like my current Zalman Z11+ does, and it does seem to be outgoing, yet still sleek and sexy.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

I think the best item in the bundle has to be the Accent lighting kit. This is because it is something that gives the case,monitor,keyboard or whatever you put the lighting kit on a personal and cool look. And I mean, who doesn't like some gamer bling on their gamer rig B) 

My favorite is the case. Not too simple and awesome looking. 

Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | ASUS ROG Maximus VII Formula| Kingston HyperX Beast 2133Mhz | Gigabyte Windforce 280X | Corsair H100i | Samsung 850 250GB | Seagate SSHD 2TB | Corsair RM 850 | NZXT H440 | 

Mad Catz Cyborg V7 | Logitech G502 | Audio Technica ATH-M50X | Logitech Z623 | Xbox 360 Controller | Asus DSL-N66U |

The sound of silence, such beauty - much wow!

Favorite item

Kuhler 1250

Why?

I bought my computer almost four years ago and went with a Noctua NH-U9B as my CPU-cooler. It's great in many ways but it is everything but quiet. I've been looking for the perfect cooler ever since but not found "the one" since I soon realized that changing the cooler wouldn't be enough in order to "silence my system". Please help me with that.

Thanks for a great channel, forum and community. Ans as always, don't forget to subscribe.

Linux: The operating system with a CLUE; Command Line User Environment.

❤ Linux 

Well I have a 8 year old computer so I was deciding when I move I will make my own desktop. Final price would be $2000 and it could be less if I won. Favourite thing would be the case because I want my exterior to look good so yeah.

the 1100 V2 case. it alows so much cooling and that is just what i need for my next pc upgrade and in combination with all the quite parts you get with this give-away this is going to be an pritty awesome build.

I really like the Case, it's a Mid ATX Tower with a lot of space and good design and it has a window.

Me like that kuhler... because it has a unique design compared to other stuff out there

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?