Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Cool giveaway. My favourite is the power supply cause of the red borders. I want to win so bad!

Thank you Linus and all the gang!

My favorite item would be the Kuhler 1250 because I never had a cpu cooler :(

love the case have an antec 900 atm

would make a great upgrade

Psu because it looks great and would cut down on my cable mess

All of it. I want to build new PC so this bundle would save me a lot of money.

Favourite product is the Kuhler, I have the original Kuhler H20 620 and still using it today, this would be a great upgrade for it!

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

Holy... Very cool giveaway, I think the coolest part is the AIO Kuhler 1250, good luck to every one

Hello

My Favorite part of this bundle would be the water cooler, I have no real reason i just think a good gaming/workstaion pc needs to be water cooled.

A big thanks to Antec and Linustechtips: you guys are awesome

My favorite is probably the PSU. A quiet, powerful, and fully modular PSU is always really nice.

Gotta love the colour of that power supply, I kind of like it's slightly unprofessional look compared to higher end stuff and it would go great with my pc build scheme.

I believe that the most important and best object of this giveaway is the power supply. Most people might overlook the power supply when in actuality it is what gives all the components good sustainable power. Without a great power supply like this Antec power supply a build may not be as power efficient and as silent.

The cooler looks nice, kind of unique look with those fans.

Good luck to everyone.

My Favourite would be the Headset, because I don't have a headset at the moment and really need one. I'm using speakers *shiver*.

Never thought of putting lighting accents around and those lighting strips look great, also a new case would be awesome!

All of the items in this list are absolutely amazing but I would have to go with the LED's. The other things are just peripherals inside a computer but the only thing differentiating an office PC from a beastly home-gaming-rendering rig of awesomeness are some LED's that wow people who see them. It makes the computer stand out from the usual batch of HP office PC's and adds character to your computer, reflects your character. Adding an LED because it looks cool represents the PC building community as a whole. People build submerged PC's, PC's inside desks, hangs a glass panel with a PC on the wall because it looks cool. We ,as builders, have the choice to do anything we want with our rigs. Maybe I want my PC in a full brushed aluminum case with a small screen on it that says "Kayyu's PC". Well I can't do that with what I have now but I can damn well shine some red light on my PC parts to make it look premium and special.

Great contest, great content!

I like the accent lighting kit the most, it's amazing to have a glowing pc :) 

My favourite is the cpu cooler because i plan on overclocking my cpu, also i'm broke and i can afford almost none of the above. Hope i win!

The KÜHLER! I love the look of it, the pumps being behind the fan makes it look sweet!

Thanks Antec and LTT for another giveaway!