Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love that EDG750, it just looks absolutely amazing! I would love to win :) Good luck to everyone!

The 1100 V2 Computer Case has to be the coolest part of this giveaway. It has a solid build quality, it's large, it's not too vibrant and colorful (which in my opinion that's a great thing) and it has all the bells and whistles you need from a computer case. Thanks Antec for the giveaway! Good luck everyone.

That case looks sweet and seems like it has good airflow especially with that 200mm top fan.

The 1100 V2 Computer Case has to be the coolest part of this giveaway. It has a solid build quality, it's large, it's not too vibrant and colorful (which in my opinion that's a great thing) and it has all the bells and whistles you need from a computer case. Thanks Antec for the giveaway! Good luck everyone.

Either the Kuhler or the fans because my case definitely needs some fans 

Love the cooler! it looks so awesome! Thnx for this great giveaway! :D

i love the look on that cooler  :wub: thats why it's my favourite item

The thing I like most in this "Package" is the PSU simply because from reviews it performs great and it just looks nice! 

I'm also Upgrading my PC slowly until it's completely new and I'm kinda going for a Black And Red Colour scheme.

In my PC at first the RAM was a HUGE problem for me it was extremely slow and only for gigs and for me as a tabs freak and always having at least 20 tabs open while gaming and having Photoshop opened in the background...

You probably already get what I mean.

I upgraded to 16GB Hyperx Kingston 1866mhz RAM.

And what I need at the moment is a PSU because my PSU right now is only 350WATT and I'm planning on buying a new GPU as well and with 350WATT that's not going to get even near what I need...

I need a new processor cooler as well.

At the moment I'm running an Intel Core i7-2600 CPU Which is pretty good!

But the Stock Intel cooler!? No it doesn't perform that great and since a month from now it has this high pitched wine going on witch is pretty annoying.

The case does look better then the on I have right now which I don't know the name of and the lights are of course a nice accessory!

The Headset? well I do need these to since I by Accident cut the wire of my Turtlebeaches... Don't ask me how but it happened.

Some new fans are nice as well since I don't have any intake fan in my case nor exhaust.

Conclusion time:

Is Antec a great company yes they are I actually own their VP350P PSU which has been serving me for quite a while since my old 300WATT Don't know the company of PSU died.

Do I need This? YES!

Best Regards to all of you gadget freaks out there 

Thomas Bootsman

i never used a water cooling system before because my system isnt that great :)

hope i win this time 

my favorite part of the bundle is the Kuhler 1250.. cuz i love quiet builds.. especially when idling.. close loops just do the work :D on top of that.. it makes perfect complement for the True Quiet Fans and PSU

Favourite Item: It Would Be The Case It Looks Sleek And I Am Currently Buidliing my Own Pc And The Case Would Help Lots!

I Hope I Win, Love Your Vids- 

i never used a water cooling system before because my system isnt that great :)

hope i win this time 

My favourite parts of this has to be the accent lighting because I love just small amounts of lighting to builds and really want to do it on one of mine.

yay! another Give away :)

I like the PSU, nice red bezel!

For me the fans are the best items. Cheap unreliable fans can ruin your PC or make it unbearably loud to use. These Antec Fans sound awesome!

I'm diggin' the Kuhler 1250. It's much better than my current cooler. 

Favorite Item: Kuhler 1250

Why: Because I would really like to replace my old hyper 212+ with something a little more capable.

Great Giveaway guys!

I like the power supply most, because mine is far too weak :(