Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite item would probably be the case because I actually like the style of it. A few of my friends were complaining about the fan holes and while I sort of agree, the rest of the case makes up for it.

Main PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3000Mhz (Samsung B-Die), Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super OC Windforce 2, Sabrent NVMe 256GB SSD, 500GB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - 8TB in-use), 700W 80+ Silver PSU, Coolermaster Masterliquid Lite 120, ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 8492 (2D Mark removed due to issues)         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 8826

Audio Setup: SybaSonic DAC/Amp, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, EditorKeys StudioSeries SL300 USB Condenser Microphone

Laptop: MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - 128GB EU (Exynos 9810) Android 10

I think I would like the cooler the most it being the thin I need the most but depending on how nice the case is I could say the case would be my favorite. 

Since I might have a change at the time of posting, > 200 posts. I think the PSU is pretty nice, and the case is boss.

"A very inspirational quote"

Favorite Item: EDG750 PSU
Why?: It seems a nice product, and I also need a new PSU, I have a 600w no-name PSU. Some PRC product i guess, thank god I haven't blown up yet :P

Thanks for the giveaway lads!

My favourite part is the PSU seen as I have a cheap no frills one that gives my system life and may kill it in the future at its desire.

Is it International ?? would be great especially the psu because mine is getting unstable. 

great videos lately (except for the job one didn't enjoy that but I'm not of the target audience anyways)

Favorite item:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Why:

Right now i have a small cheap case, and I am too broke to buy a propper case.

I'm curious which 1 post member will win this time...

But sometimes odds are in someone elses favour and so I'll chose the light kit, because my desk looks kind of pale compared to my PC. At least light whise.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.