Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love to see great companies like antec do giveaways for the community it is truly awesome, my favourite item is definetly the PSU.

I like the Kuhler 1250 , because I want to over clock my CPU !!!!

I heard that they make nice cooler.

I like thé powersupply vey nice because mine is very loud and has only 600W . That is very annoying since I play csgo on global elite rank .

I like thé powersupply vey nice because mine is very loud and has only 600W . That is very annoying since I play csgo on global elite rank .

Kuhler 1250 is my favorite in there because I love liquid coolers, silent(with those fans) and cool.

I think the accent lighting is the best because its something you don't really see as often and makes the rig stand out.

I would really like to have the power supply. It is my favorite item and I also have a problem:  my power supply is not powerful enough to power a new graphics card so I would really like to have a new power supply. 

I am from India. I have an FX 6300 and an R9 270X. I would love to have the case and those LED strips. My current CM Elite 301 case isn't the most attractive.

My favourite item would probably be the case because I actually like the style of it. A few of my friends were complaining about the fan holes and while I sort of agree, the rest of the case makes up for it.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

I really like the fans here, I love good airflow and cool cases, guess I am just a fan-fan...^^

I think I would like the cooler the most it being the thin I need the most but depending on how nice the case is I could say the case would be my favorite. 

My favourite item is the Kuhler 1250, I'd love to be overclock my CPU whilst keeping the noise down and with my stock cooler sounding like a jet engine at idle a nice liquid cooler would be perfect!

The most awesome item here would have to be the powersupply. Not only is it cool-looking, but it's quiet! I'd love a more quiet pc!

Since I might have a change at the time of posting, > 200 posts. I think the PSU is pretty nice, and the case is boss.

"A very inspirational quote"

Favorite Item: EDG750 PSU
Why?: It seems a nice product, and I also need a new PSU, I have a 600w no-name PSU. Some PRC product i guess, thank god I haven't blown up yet :P

Thanks for the giveaway lads!

Is it International ?? would be great especially the psu because mine is getting unstable. 

great videos lately (except for the job one didn't enjoy that but I'm not of the target audience anyways)

My favourite part is the PSU seen as I have a cheap no frills one that gives my system life and may kill it in the future at its desire.

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is my favorite, because even though its just the case I could show off the case to my friends.