Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Oh man, I'd love me some True Quiet fans. Never quite got to the silent part of my silent gaming rig.

Just want to start off by saying this is an awesome giveaway and antic is amazing for doing it!. 

choose my favorite part?. hmm well that's hard to do, considering everything in this giveaway is just so great.

The pulse headset is an all around amazing headset, superb sound quality balanced with comfort.

The kuhler h20 is a great water cooler. and perfect size to boot! (for me that is)

The trueQuiet fans. well the product is in the name! who doesn't love quiet fans?

The antec eleven hundred v2 computer case, well ill be damned if that isn't the sexiest computer case i've ever seen.

And finally the cherry ontop. the Antec EDG750. it was hard to choose but this has to be my favorite part from this giveaway. Amazing powersupply, 80 plus gold, 750w, and fully modular, i mean who doesn't love fully modular psu's? also pulled off looks and quality perfectly! just love the looks of it, the size, this could power anything i throw at it.

:D I go for the case, mine is a bit to small and i would love to upgrade some components. but the lightning kit would be a nice second  ;)

Having put illuminated feet on my case many years ago, I really like the idea of lighting kits in the colour of one's choosing! 

That case looks freaking cool

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

EDG750 PSU

Why?

It looks completely rad with the colored edges, as well as it being better than what i have :P

I really like that pc case because it looks very clean.

And the other parts are very cool as well.

My favorite item in this bundle is the 1100 V2 Computer Case. Why.... because I need a new case.

Hey Iinustechtips,

I would like to win the case because I do not have a gaming computer. So if I get these parts it will help bring down the cost of my computer parts.

Thank you,

Warboyrose (Marcus)

The PSU for moar powahh!!!

But also my rig has standard cooling, I was broke when I assembled it. xD

My favorite part would have to be the sweet cooler. I've been needing to upgrade the stock one in my rig and this is the best time to do it.

Wow thanks for another give away :P Keep up the awesome videos guys!

Favorite item:

Kuhler 1250

That Kuhler looks so nice and would be a nice upgrade to my stock Intel cooler

My favorite item would be the Kuhler 1250. I only got the Intel cooler, that sucks xD and the Kuhler 1250 looks great :D

love the KÜHLER 1250.

love closed loops

GL RNGesus

Sweet i want it... That case has some cool front grill  :ph34r:

Giveaway..... yeah!!!

Accent lighting kit.. Because every silent computer should have one.. With intensity increasing as the CPU/GPU starts chugging.. Regular computers u know ur 'load'ing it by the fan noise..

My favorite parts are the fans. As they look nice and resemble antec because of their yellow accents. Oh yeah, and that they deliver good airflow while keeping silent is also a plus :D

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

I really like the power supply! I hear good things about Antec PSU's.  :) Thank you Linus and Antec for this amazing giveaway!

Well the best would most likely have to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case Because the all back ATX Mid Tower Case looks like it has amazing air Flow and a not too glossy window. With fan mounting ports on just about every side my computer will be a silent Beast waiting to be used. Avoiding all forms of dust. The 1100 V2 Computer Case will infuse it's self onto my desk and  forever be used.