Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the accent lighting kit because it can lift a build up from ordinary to extraordinary.

Kuhler 1250 is a nice AIO cpu coller which dosent take to many space but give you some nice voltage tweaks for your overclocck.

My favorite is the power supply , it's really nice looking :P

Favorite item:

the lighting thing

Why:

It's the only thing i got left until i have a complete setup/pc

It's definitely got to be that power supply, just the way it looks is awesome!!!!

My favorite item would be the Accent lighting kit. I am needing more decoration for my desktop setup which I am currently lack off.

Thanks for the chance to win something!! My favorite item is the edg 750 psu. If i win, it will be my first computer parts from a giveaway

Would like that CPU cooler, because this one i have is damn loud.. :D

Definitely the Power supply unit.

Reason, since subscribing to LTT it's inspired me to build my own PC and i've fell foul to the cable management bug lol!

(impossible with a non-modular psu!)

Antec 1100 V2 becasue looks so nice not too flashy and then would be the water cooler becasue it would be nice to have them as they are way more compact than Cpu coolers (clearance wise) 

Well why because i desperately need a case

currently using a case (thermaltake M5)

With :

• No cable management holes
  • No usb 3.0 ports
  • No inner painting
  • Hardly any cable management space
  • Bad at containing noise   

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Thanks for the chance to win something!! My favorite item is the edg 750 psu. If i win, it will be my first computer parts from a giveaway

I really like the ligting, but the CPU cooler is also really nice

I favourite would be the Accent lighting kit since i can make my PC look Awesome in the dark <3

Bling 

Bling

Mother

Bugger

xD

Hi, I'm IT from Philippines who loves PC and a big fan of linustechtips, linustechtips is my number one choice when it comes to tips about PC, but I'm just a newbie here in this site/forums to be honest =)
My favorite item in this bundle is Antec EDGE 750W PSU, Antec released three EDGE models the 550W, 650W, 750W capacities(if i'm not mistaken), One of my favorite features of this PSU is Thermal Manager which gives you a low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management, aside from that Antec EDGE gives you a 16-pin socket that support 2 different 8-pin cables per socket that allows for future connector changes. I give my two thumbs up for this prod. b^_^d

Case it has nice almost discreet look  like a athlete with a suit on

That case... is so pretty. My case is pretty damn old, it even has floppy disk drive slots, but I think it still looks decent. It has LED lighted rings and stuff. :D

Great giveaway!

My favourite item is the "True Quiet Fans", no one wants a noisy machine. High performance quiet fans are a must in a high spec build.

I would really like the PSU so i could overclock

I like the case. I have always enjoyed antec cases ever since i got a 300.

Just need this font to keep my POWER OVER 9000!

I love the lighting kit, always wanted to do something linke that. :)

It's great that Antec gave us this opportunity to have a silent gaming rig :D Coming from a loud, 5 year old Laptop, and planning to build a new rig this Christmas, this is. Great opportunity for me to save on other, lower end parts! Personally, the coolest (get it, because it's a CPU cooler? No? Ok never mind) part of that set is the khuler system. I am thinking of getting into content producing, and you can have a noisy PC if you want to be successful in that, can you? Anyways, good luck to all participants, and congratulations to the winner.