Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the case, I do am in the market for a new build so it would be awesome :)

My favourite is definitely the Kuhler 1250. It looks sharp and it's so effective.

That is one nice giveaway!

About a year ago I build my own computer but never had any money for a proper CPU cooler.

So my favorite item in this giveaway will be the Kuhler 1250, the black and white color scheme will fit nice in my black case and will help my CPU to cool!

Linus as always, great work on all the videos you're uploading, I enjoy everyone of them and they helped me out allot when I was looking for parts for my build.

Keep up the good work!

My favorite would have to the cpu cooler. I swear I would use the crap out of that thing. I cant even play games in my room without setting up some sort of cooling system because it gets too hot.

PSU - 80 Plus GOLD so its efficient and wont burn down my house, and well, the rest of it too.

PSU ofc! Mine turns on like a turbine so i was amazed when i saw silent psu in my firends pc. Silent mode is a must in every nowday psu imo

Im excited for the case. I used to have an Antec 900v2 that i liked (but didnt "love") so i wonder if i would be able to fall in love with this case. 

Those Fans tho, couse they look great and funtionality is great too

I love the true quiet fans because its cool:) it has a nice design a great fun and its quiet :b

I'd have to say my favourite out of the bunch is the case, it looks great, beefy but not gaudy, and what looks like awesome airflow. The acrylic side is just an awesome bonus. Thumbs up for this case!

That power supply is my favourite! Who knew you could make a power supply look so damn good!

I love the true quiet fans because its cool:) it has a nice design a great fun and its quiet :b

That power supply is awesome. 5 year warranty, very quiet, Japanese parts. I wish you could turn the LED's off though.

The thing I LOVE the most is the true quiet fans because nothing annoys me more than a kickass pc that sounds like a jet engine as well vibrating even if I use rubber pins. 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat another giveaway that's amazing!

Well my favourite item in the givaway is the lighting kit, it's the last thing that I need to finish my custom PC.

Thanks

- Theo

damn, that case looks slick.

I bet its better than my homemade  ghetto aluminium testbench.

Personally I like the CPU cooler, I think it has the best value of all the items and the most useful. 

My favorite is the kuhler 1250, with it's great aesthetics and silent performence

CPU cooler ...seen great reviews and I like Antec products

Aw mah lawd , Another give away already ??

My favorite item has to be the fans , I don't know why , But they're So cool .

The Fans and PSU looks cool...

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

My favorite items are the CPU cooler and the fans.

..why you ask?

Sometimes it can be challenging for guys like me who heavily render stuff to stay cool.

I am pretty hot, no problems there but i need help becoming and staying cool again.

And if that's not enough there's one more simple reason:

BECAUSE TECH IS COOL AND IT SHOULD STAY COOL!!!