Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite of the bundle is 1100 V2, it has great hard drive mounting options, lot of cablemanagement space and great overall look. It also is probably better than my current case wich is loud, has no drivemounting cages, dust filters and pretty much all of the rest detatchable parts missing.

That power supply looks really nice. Well featured and quiet!

Awesome bundle! I think The best one is the case. The grill looks great.

I really hope I win :P Personally I just want the cooler to replace my broken Hyper 212 EVO.

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250

Because again, I need a new cooler :P

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

My favourite item is the PSU. I've heard it's a solid performer and I love how it looks. It loos so much better than most of the boring looking PSUs.

My favorite thing is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because of its design and who can resist that transparent side cover.

My favorite part in this giveaway is the Antec edge 750w power supply. The reason this is my favorite part is because it is bigger than the one i have, it is more silent than the one i have, and the main reason is because it is completely modular.(which my current power supply is not.)

Thanks for the giveaway and keep up the great work.

I like that Edge PSU, my current HCG 750W Antec PSU just died 2 hours ago, (fortunately within warranty) but I'd love this new Edge one. (That CPU cooler also looks amazing, although my Scythe Mugen 4 also isn't bad, but water>air).

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

My favorite is the power supply because it looks bad-ass!nuf said

My favourite item in this bundle is EDG750 PSU and the reason is that it looks absolutely amazing with its red accents(or whatever it is called). Also I am in need of a beefier PSU.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

The PSU for dat red trim yo. Also for it being way more wattage than my current rig has.

Well, that's a nice giveway. Thanks!

The CPU Cooler sure looks like a favorite. Why? Because my CPU really needs some refreshments. :P

why favorite items in the giveaway are the liquid cooling block because my computer runs warmer than id like it to. i like the case because it looks sexy and mine is too small to do anything more with. and i love the power supply because to power my second 770, i need to use a bunch of spliters and extentiion cables to get it to fit on my cx750m

Ssssssilent....... and sssssssssssstealthy.......... lovely.........

i would love to have the cpu cooler because i wanna put it to my first computer build that i still buying some parts

I really want to win the 1100 V2 Computer Case because the case that i have now (Sharkoon VS3-Green) doesnt support any waterkooling at all.

The power supply is also useful because then I can add a second GPU

Goodluck everyone!

i like the cpu cooler the most, why because i need to kool my cpu better

Out of the bundle, I would have to say I love the 1100 V2.  I was going to use it for my next build anyway haha.

10/10 hands down would be those amazing quiet fans :3 I mean who isn't a sucker for quiet yet amazing quality fans

I am happy little Vegemite.