Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the power supply the most, because it really looks sharp in comparison to many others.

And a huge thanks to the LTT team, who really does a great job with organising all these giveaways.

Dat Kuhler 1250 is my favorite. For simple builds all in ones just makes for a cleaner look, and the fan pump combo looks nice too ^^. 

The computer accent lighting kit because they are hard for me to find especially in Australia (for some reason we do get as much as USA or California even though we still have the same brands) i think that they would be cool to show to my friends.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

My favorite item would be the Kuhler 1250 because of how quiet my computer would become with it!

Oow can you Contact me tro email xstrietman@gmail.com tanks if this one is choosen don't take it take the one above because I also posted that but I don't Chek the tread often so I made a quick reply

the Psu its a modular designe and it looks pretty good aswell

thanks LinusTech for another awesome giveaway! :)

this 1100 V2 Computer Case is the case i was looking for it's way cooler than my old case and has that style i love! :)

EDG750 PSU 

I like the open-hole venty looks of it.

"You tried your best and failed miserably.
the lesson is, never try."

~Homer Simpson

Thanks Antec for this awesome giveaway.

Favourite Item:

True Quiet Fans

Why:

I love the idea of a silent liquid/air cooled hybrid monster of a pc.

It will allow me to game within 50 paces of  friends or family.

My favourite item is the 1100 v2 case as I think it is very well designed and looks awesome. I have always liked Antec for there professional design. Antec focuses on small but appropriate designs for there amazing products.  Antec has made some awesome computer hardware. The main reason I would like to win this bundle is because I have so much school work to do but when I have no home work I like to game and benchmark my hardware. My case is cheap and poorly designed so when I game it rattles and is just old yuk so I hope I win but I also congratulate the other possible winner. 
Thanks for this amazing and generous give away Antec and LMG.
Aaron.

Thanks Antec and Linus Media Group for the giveaway(i did not expect the giveaway at the end of that video :)) that twist tho) and good luck to everyone.

Favorite item?I guess the lighting kit and the case.They would fit perfectly together and i already have a plan in mind.

Why?Well i never had a lighting kit and a case to go together and the simple look of the 1100 V2 make a perfect fit.The case have good airflow and tons of cooling options and something i always wanted a fan behind the cpu socket.

This would make a perfect gift for my sister

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Favorite item:

The psu, gotta love a quiet psu in my build.

I would have to say the Kuhler 1250, because my current cooler has a hard time managing my intel cpu.

I'm always wanting to experiment with new audio products, so i would have to say the pulse headset is definitely my favourite piece of gear from this package.

I love the case. Plenty of options for fans, and brushed aluminum! Gotta love it.

The PSU is my favorite item out of them, cause my one is so old that it could die any day now :P

Would have to be the Kuhler 1250, Nice and quite plus I don't have one

Me loving those True Quiet Fans. why? The fans I currently have are LOUDDD!!! I mean like airplane that's taking of loud.

Fav item is the CPU cooler

Because I love liquid coolers but this was also a hard decision as all products there are amazing

I would love to have the power supply. Im a little worried about the one I have at the moment and think it needs to be changed. :)