Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I really like the power supply it is very stylefull with the red lines compared to most other ones. it is also very nice to have a silent power supply because I don't want my pc to sound like a vacuum cleaner.

The PSU, because I expect it to be silenter than my PSU right now, which is pretty mucht the loudest thing in my Case

I love it when you do give-aways :D

My favourite is the Kuhler 1250 

Why? because my h100i leaked all over my system 

Thanks for yet another giveaway!

My favorite item here is the Pulse headset. It would be great to get the chance to try them out!

Love to see all these competitions  :). I would love to have the power supply, as the one I have now makes a constant whining, is is non modular(so my cable management is terrible as I have an m-atx case) and its cables are the only part of my pc that messes up my colour scheme.

I like the AIO liquid cooling kit--I have been on air cooling for too long and need something quieter.

Definitely the power supply, because my VS450s not cutting it. No I'm just kidding I like (need) all of 'em.

Thank you for this awesome giveaway!

I like the Kuhler 1250 the most because my current 3 year old intel stock cooler is everything else than quiet :(

The item I like most would have to be the sexy, big, silent power supply, because, it is quiet, and gets the job done and then some.

love the amount of giveaways you have on the forum. 

Favorite item:

true quite fans 

Why:

my pc must be quite as a ninja

Love the CPU Cooler cuz they are mostly use for modding reasons and my experience with one of them are great for my GPU. Happy to see antec join in on the give away stuff :)

My favorite item in this bundle is the power supply. I've been recommended to buy PSU from Antec. I'm currently using a low-end power supply and this would be a fine upgrade for me.

Such a cool Kühler 1250 love that design and a case to mount it properly.

Very cool giveaway!!

I really like those fans, my system is kind of loud and it would be nice if it could be a bit quieter.

Thank you to Antec for the giveaway. :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

New to the forum, long time watcher of the Channel. Awesome giveaway guys.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I love the Kuhler 1250 because it just rocks.

Favourite part has to be dat cooler. Looks sexier than my H100 that's developed a horrible cough

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

Kuhler 1250. No doubt it will be perfect for my FX8350.

The Antec EDG750 power supply is my favorite item in this bundle. It has all the features I'm looking for in a PSU: 80+ Gold efficiency, fully modular, quiet, high-quality components, and a long warranty.