Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Everything in that kit is pretty nice. I like the case the best, but would prefer the cooler or headphones.  

That case is definitely my favourite! I'm always looking at cases  for my next build but I'm severely restricted because my desk doesn't have the height to allow top I/O for USBs and such. The front mounted I/O is definitely the way to go!

I love the pulse headset because i used to borrow that one from my sister. the reason why i like it is the headset is very comfortable when using it and make a stunning audio 

thanks to admin and Antec for making this giveaway (y) 

Favorite item on the list is the EDG750 PSU. Better than mine and I don't want my entire rig to crap out because of a crappy power supply :/

Hi, the 1100 V2 Computer Case, as mine is bent as heck, back panel+left side panel are very misshapen which is annoying as it was damaged during shipping :(

EDG750 PSU cause Antec have always made good power supplies my first one is still going 7 years later :D 

I like the case, because it looks like a beatuiful piece of brutalist architecture.

My favorite item in this bundle is the water cooler because I love watercoolers :P

True Quiet Fans

My PC is pretty loud and i need to get some quieter fans. :(

Wow this is an epic deal! If I had to guess a favorite it would be the kuhler by far! I have the stock intel cooler on my 4770k and while it gets the job done it would put my mind at ease with a better cooling solution. Thanks linus you guys are the bomb!!!

Favorite part would be the case I regret getting my level 10 GT a long time ago.

I love the EDG750 PSU the most, because it is 80% plus gold and it would match my PC color scheme! 

You affect the world by what you browse - Tim Berners-Lee

favorite item: antec kuhler 1250

one of the best one's I've used up until i accidentally dropped it pump first while changing to new pc case  :(

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I  love their power supplies! They are just so reliable, run cool, and run silent! Oh yea, 80+ gold/platinum helps too!

*pls make a dual 140mm aio, I love your cpu blocks*

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Drooling a bit over that cooler after having seen how quiet it actually is, so easily my favorite atm.

My favorite item part of this giveaway is the Antec Eleven Hundred case.

It can pack a lot into it because its a "Super Mid Tower."

9 expansions slots which helps makes the case extremely flexible.

It also has a lot of space for fans and radiators so keeping the Beef cool won't be a problem