Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Really love PSU

If you can't hide it away, it should look good. Love the orange accent!

Hey Linus & co.

My favourite would probably be the PSU because Antec PSUs are awesome and this one is sexy as hell and with those vibration dampeners, it would be awesome for my cousin's planned build. Come to think of it, all of that stuff would be awesome for his planned build.

The EDG750 PSU because I think the design is good with silicone band to reduce vibration.

I'd go for the kuhler so I can finally replace my stock cooler :D

also I love the looks of that case ^^

My favourite is the 1100 ve case, because I have a second computer made out of old bits in an old dell case, and it desperately needs an upgrade.

Cheers fellas.

Well would love to have that water cooler and start replace my air cooler in my system :)

Love the edge 750 because it is quiet and my current psu is slowly fading

Awesome giveaway :D

My favourite item is probably the Kuhler 1250, CPU cooler.

It looks sweet and I have really wanted to water cool so I can really push my CPU overclock.

Thank you Antec and Linus

That Accent lighting kit would be nice, mostly beacause i like lights :3

Derp

I think the Cpu cooler is my favorite and thats because i realy want an all in 1 liquid cooling unit for my rig to get some extra power from my 4670k.

Would love to win it. My favourite thing in the bundle is the power supply, because my current 500w no efficiency rating piece of crap sounds like a lawn mower and the prospect of having something with SLI possibilities and being quiet is too good to pass up.

Good luck to all entering.

I would appriciate the cooler and fans the most. What i have installed now is most certanly a lot louder.

the psu looks stunning and its got performance to back it up...........now you know my favourite. The edge 750 psu from Antec

Hey!

My favorite item in this bundle is probably the Kuhler 1250. I never had a CPU cooler before, and I would love to see how the cooler improves my gaming experience!

Greatingz,

Bart

the case - I like the style of the case and would love to upgrade my case to it :)

The case, simple classic design. That's my favourite thing.

really love the quiet fans, mine are noisy so hope to replace them :P

Thanks for the oppotunity guys. 

Best one product out of the available has to be the PSU Just look at dat pretty reeeed. That and anything is better then my current. 

Really like the look of the cooler.

I do like the Antec EDG750 PSU

I feel Antec is one of those brands that is a little under rated as they have always made pretty good products. They actually produce their own components inside the PSU which makes for excellent quality. With also being the second only digital PSU manufacturer, they definitely know what they are talking about.

So a silent cool looking 80+ gold PSU is definitely something people would desire

Project Devils Delight

Mobo:ASUS B85 PRO Gamer  CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k   RAM: 8GB Kingston HYPERX Beast 1600Mhz    GPU PowerColor Devils 13 Dual Core 290X

Case: Corsair Air 540 strips Storage: Samsung 256GB SSD and a 1TB WD Black (2013 Model)                                                                                                       

Those silent coolers and watercooler (I'm using the box cooler on my processor now and it simply sounds like a jet turbine, need something quieter! But i don't have the money)

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

Wow the case and power supply will help me get started for my first PC and leaving more money for the cpu and gpu.