Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I'd say the case, because it's sexy as hell and would allow me to start buying parts and build my first build from scratch that I've been wanting to do for a few years now. 
Thanks for the chance! :D

My favorite would be the Kuhler 1250,  my system never had water cooling before.

That case looks so great.  And the cooling system is really something I always wanted to have.

Difficult choice between the case and power supply, as both of mine that I have now aren't as nice (mostly my fault for not looking around more).

I think I'll go with the case being my favorite here :)

(the cooler looks really nice too)

That case looks so great.  And the cooling system is really something I always wanted to have.

I would probably enjoy the case the most since right now the case I'm using its probably worse than using a cardboard box.

I would probably enjoy the case the most since right now the case I'm using its probably worse than using a cardboard box.

The antec case. Antec cases have been my favorite since the day I became a geek.

But it's kinda hard to get antec products in my country.

I like the case the most, its a solid build choice, especially that cable management room is what i like about it! :)

The KÜHLER H2O 1250  is definitely my favorite item because i never had a water cooler , in my country (Argentina) are really expensive and hard to find  :)

Thanks!

My favorite thing would have to be those headphones because my old pair is on its last leg and in need of a replacement!