Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I give my Fav to the PSU EDG750. i would like it with more color options tho.  :)

I would go for the case ! Currently running BTX motherboard without a case and I'm on a tight budget which I only could afford an ATX motherboard .

Antec is the daily driver of choice for me, however, I am using a 900 case (V1) which was shockingly bad at cooling and cable management, so if anything just to keep my ageing system a little cooler, I would favourite the 1100 V2 case.

Mine would have to be the computer case because mine is terrible. haha

Accent Lighting, because Bias Lighting is the best kept secret that not everyone has discovered yet.

Hint:  Get Blue if you want your computer to help keep you awake, Red if you use your computer to wind down at the end of the day. Usually I would say just get white however, because it makes your stuff look the best. 

[spoiler=Work Computer (DAW)]

Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower | CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core  - Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus X79 Deluxe ATX LGA2011 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (OS) + Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Samples) | PSU: SeaSonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660W | GPU: PNY NVIDIA Quadro 410 512MB | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) | Display: Acer B286HK 28" UHD Monitor | MIDI Input: M-Audio Axiom 61 Pro MIDI Keyboard | Audio Interface: Steinberg UR22 | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Studio Reference Monitors | Headphones: Sony MDR-7506

[spoiler=Play Computer]

Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA ATX LGA1150 | RAM: Kingston Fury White/Black Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB (Reference) | PSU: SeaSonic G-Series SSR-550M 550W | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)

I built a friend's PC in an Antec 1100 and it's a solid case with effortless cable management due to the incredible amount of space behind the motherboard tray. It also has several locations to install fans for high airflow builds. 

After endlessly helping my friends building their rigs I have finally got round to building my own and the PSU would perfectly complement my Gigabyte g.1 sniper z97.

Thanks Linus for another great giveaway.

I Really like that power supply and headset and i am due for a new one of both

Pulse headset

So I can enjoy playing Warframe on full volume without worrying of waking everyone else in the room. Tugs tugs tugs.

The Kuhler 1250 is my favourite component because your cpu is your most important component in your system, and you want it to be decently cooled but silent at the same time.

All the items given away are so cool!

The item that i like the most is the EDG750 power supply

http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

The reason I like the power supply, is because it would match perfectly my current hardware, even though i have a 650 Watts, the 750 Watts Gold Certified would be perfect for me.

Dig the case and the cpu cooler! like them the best because its better then what I currently have

My favorite item would have to be the liquid cooler. Much better than my current setup and would be super helpful!

I'd say the PSU. A quiet, reliable PSU is always good... but then again, the cooler..... *drooooool*

Would be the 1250, it might not be linus' favorite Noctua. But it just looks like power.

Would be the 1250, it might not be linus' favorite Noctua. But it just looks like power.

My fav item is the case. I have a Fractal Arc Midi and the inevitable dust ring on the front drives me CRAZY!

If it can mean anything to anybody at any time, it means nothing.

I quite like that case. It isn't super flashy like many other cases, I don't like the gimmicks.