Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I only hope that the power button is a white LED, unlike my Fractal Design Core 3000. Although, I have been planning to mod the power button already though. The vibration dampening bands is new for me. I'll probably try that with my current setup.

i like how the entire PC is made to be as silent as possible and just the look of the case is stunningly smooth with clean lines and a nice appearance 

i like how the entire PC is made to be as silent as possible and just the look of the case is stunningly smooth with clean lines and a nice appearance 

Favorite are the true quiet fans!
Just because they are premium!

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>

Great giveaway! I've always respected the Antec name. 

Favorite Item:

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.c...hundred-v2.html

Why:

So many reasons - the case is sleek, functional, and I really like the vented clear side panel. The Front IOs and the fan power hub at the rear are a huge benefit as well.

::crosses fingers:: 

I love the EDG750 PSU so I can reduce electricity bill by up to 20%

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is my favorite item in this bundle because I'd relish the chance to build in a newer antec case. I've only had one experience with an antec case and it was sold to me damaged by a company that refused to warranty the damage. The case itself has been a dream to work in, and I'll still be building in it after my builds are done, thanks to my little brother sharing a love for PCs. He has also been present during the modifications I've made to this case, and he loves this case as much as I do. I'm hopeful that I might win so that I can continue representing Antec in my builds.

Hi,

Favorite item:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Why:

Because it looks great.

The 1100 v2 its a pretty cool case and definitely definitely definitely better than what i have now.

Thanks for the videos and tips linus.

This is a dope giveaway! I'm really diggin' that radiator in particular though. As of now i'm using a Cooler Master hyper 212 EVO, and am wanting a radiator to replace it due to the sheer size of the EVO.

I actually have two favorites.. The case and the cooler. I have always wanted a full size tower but I cant afford it right now, I've been planning on doing a water cooling setup but I cant afford it and my case isn't big enough.

I really like the looks of their liquid cooler Kuhler 1250. Different then the corsair idea.

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Thank you @nicklmg @LinusTech

Oh it has to be the case. I'm looking to build a pc and the case really is the first step to my build. All the other stuff would add to the package by saving me money and getting better components that would otherwise not be in my budget.

i know it said pick one but i could not do the so i picked two that i iked

EDG750 PSU becouse it is a nice looking psu, it looks like it would be good for gaming.

Kuhler 1250 becouse it is a well desined liquid cooling loop with good looks and on the same note still good for cooling

My favorite part of this giveaway is the is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it looks great and I really needed a case for watercooling currently I have the haf 912 and it cant fit my h100i.  

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

I really like the Case because it looks pretty beast and stuff so i mean ya and i want it because i dont have desktop i only have a laptop thats old

My favorite is the EDG750 PSU. Why? It'll be nice to have a good reliable PSU in my new pc build, not to mention it looks sweet. :D

I like the psu , i heard good things about them, there one of the best psu's out there, also lik the color.

i realy like the case because i wanna build a pc and winning this would help alot and this would be my first gaming computer to start

Anything in this bundle really. If I had to choose tho, a cheap case fan died and killed my psu in the process so the psu would be really sweet (plus everything in this bundle).

My wallet is a bottleneck. Someone help me overclock this.