Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Great giveaway, favorite item is that shiny power supply!

My favorite is the lighting is guess as I love some proper lights and the nicest thing doesn't have to be the most expensive thing.

Hello, my favourite item in the giveaway is of course the headset, the other stuff doesn't hurt anyway... actually i'm probly gonna build a computer soon and i'd be really glad to win..

P.S. I love music so that's why headsets rock!  :P

I like the case the case the best! I also think LED light strips are pretty cool, but I've never justified the purchase.

My chance! * Fingers crossed *

I love the EDG750 PSU. It, being a fully modular PSU, means more room on the case and better cable management. The 80 Plus Gold Efficiency will helps in efficient operation not to mention this thing is very quite. Last but not the least, it's color will make you feel more like a gamer. :)

That desktop case. Looks really nice and clean without going overboard with the 'gaming' aesthetic.

My favorite has to be the power supply because mine broke down a few days ago.....

Definitely gonna say case it is just gorgeous and gets me all happy and stuffs

Love the case!

Nice finish, very profesional and gorgeous!

:D

I like the case the most because it just looks awesome

Thanks to @nicklmg @LinusTech for this awesome giveaway  :)

Favorite Item:

Accent lighting kit

Why

Because they look amazing and i need some light  :)

I realy like the True Quiet Fans because the realy are one of the quietest fans i have had.

I cant say i like one product. I like the case cause i need to swap mine (i tried to mod it and failed). I like the PSU cause i like the silence and my gf PSU from her PC is yelling to loud. I like the water cooler cause who doesn't?

That powersupply and lights look pretty cool. I could use them :)

Hey big fan

I've always loved the antec cases and would love to build a gaming pc in one

Thanks

HEY MATE!

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Everything there is better than what I've got. The Case is probably my favorite out of all that though, Mostly because my current case must have the worst possible airflow ever, and that makes the entire thing over heat to unbelievable levels.

My favorite item has got to be one of those fans or the cooler. The fans look sweet and silent fans are awesome. And, I have never had a water cooler so that is awesome as well.

I like the lighting best, because it looks great! 

I don´t realy know which one of these products that is my favorite, becouse you need a case to have all your computer parts in and you need a power supply that gives all your parts electricity but if you don´t want all your parts to melt by the heat you need fans to cool your pc. The accent lightning need electricity to work. So my favorite item is the headset bucouse you can plug it in to your pc or phone but if you don´t have that you can just hang them around your neck to look cool.

I like the EDG750 PSU it's better than what I have and i need an upgrade

my favorite item is the case. it really looks clean and serious which i really love :)

My favourite item would have to be the power supply, a perfect wattage for most needs, and very reliable! Plus the red accenting is nicely done (although you may not see this in most cases)

My favorite is the water cooler because I have not had the chance to actually use one yet!