Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Awesome giveaway!! Thanks Linus and Antec for this sweet deal. My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250; If i want to overclock and get the most out of my CPU, i need better cooling.

The case is my favourite coz its got a side window which my current one doesn't have 

OMG my favorite is probably the cooler, be cause it looks BAD....wait for it....ASS i would be fine just winning that if i could. :D

P.S. thank you Linus Media Group for being able to do these great giveaways! :wub:

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

the EDG750 PSU is best because if you have all that other stuff you have to have a good power suplier

I really like the cooler, mainly because it seems to be quite powerful and I've been thinking about switching to water cooling for quieter, more efficient gaming

The fans, because there's only one way to be cool and its by having loads of fans.

I'm building a PC in one or two months, and I am on a small budget. Things like these would help me alot!

I like the case. Looks like a solid build and has a clean appearance. Plenty of options for fans too.

Um,the cooler, as in my house it's never a solid temp, it can be super hot one minute then freezing, so something thats a solid cooler and reliable would a ace.

The EDG750 PSU, no doubt, is my favorite among the items. Aside from it, looking incredibly awesome with the red accents and transparent fan (color scheme fits well on my next planned build), it's 80 PLUS GOLD - excellent build quality and reliability. Haaaaayyyyyyzzzz....

Cool give away, sure hope I win! That bundle would cost a small fortune here in the UK with all our tax.

My favourite has to be the PSU, I like the coloured accents and it'd be way, way quieter than the leaf blower PSU I have right now!

This is a comment.

I really like case because case is solid build and has a clean appearance.

So many New Accounts.

This is getting annoying

Because he had a hard drive.

Hey guy's this is an awesome giveaway!

My favorite piece is the

Kühler H2O 1250

because I love the idea of liquid cooling:)

I really appreciate this channel and all of your hard work guys!

That case is sweet!

Case is probably my favorite since its much larger and generally nicer than mine.

Fiio E10K - AKG Q701 - Micca MB42X

Galaxy S6

Zowie FK

Hello and thanks for the chance of winning free stuff!!

All components would be a nice addition to to my existing system but my favorite would be the pulse headphones.

I love music and Bluetooth. Together they allow me to rock out anywhere! I use Bluetooth to stream music across multiple devices in my house, truck, and my office!

Liked everything in this giveaway prize! Nothing more, nothing less.  B)  Good luck everyone!

The case is my favorite here :D It's massive and se*y "Bigger is better"

Hard choice!! 

I think I would have to go with the EDG750 PSU. I love that its fully modular, quiet, and red/black! I would give my current PSU to my son and throw my old GPU in his pc.. then put this in mine!

Thanks for the chance!

Man, White lighting in that case with my black everything else would look awesome!

Thanks for the giveaways and keep up the good work with the vids.

I would love the headphones because now I just use my old headphones that came with my phone =(

Thank you Linus and Nick for making giveaways at all.

First of all, you guys have done a great job making quality tech videos that I always put above others because of its quality and Linus' sense of humor. I would really like to win this draw/giveaway because i'm currently stuck with a $400 dollar laptop. I'm a gamer and I would love to stream but I can't at all because my laptop is too slow and its encoder just sucks, so if I get this bundle, I would be planning a build in it, but in the end, good job Linus. :)