Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

its been nice to get a biger PSU so i can run a bigger GPU and some new fans so its more silently in the room!! ;) good luck every one!

I would love the case, I don't have a good computer or had a decent computer for my usage but I've been living on mine for almost 3 year now.
I'm student so I don't earn anything and never had a chance to upgrade my computer but I'm looking to build a pc following your guides one day and it would be great kick start.

Thanks for the love you always shove us. (wait what uhh that came out wrong) show us.

Wow this giveaway is so good.

Thanks!

The 240mm CLC would probably be my favorite, since I've been wanting to try my first watercooling upgrade.

My favorite is the Power Supply. Because of its cable management, silent working and the 80+ certification.

The Eleven Hundred v2 is so sleek, I would hang it up on my wall (if it were possible) 

Would probably have to sayd the Kuhler, because all I have is a Corsair h50, so it would be much better.

Check out my tech and gaming Youtube channel: Zillatech Gaming

I love the case. Because every computer needs a good case because its all about dem first impressions.

Thanks for the giveaway. It's hard to chose between the PSU and the Kuhler.

My favorite has to be the cooler. I'd love to finally be able to overclock my cpu!!

Love accent lighting on monitors just cant ever justifie purchasing it :) keep up the good content and glad to see you guys geting more and more support  !!!!!!!!!

what i like: the lighting strips

why: ive always wanted a led strip lighted pc :D

Intel i5 4690K, Asus GTX 970 STRIX, Asus Z97-PRO Gamer, DeepCool Assassin, Ares 16gb ram, Fractal R4, FSP Aurum Pro 1000W PSU, Samsung 840 evo 250gb, WD Green 2TB.

I'd have to say the EDG750 PSU as my PSU is kind of lacking (500).

Mine also is a cheapish one so I always run out of plugs when upgrading

and end up using connection converters. :(

My favourite item is: Kuhler 1250

It's my ultimate favourite because I don't have an aftermarket cooler for my CPU and Australia summer becomes boiling.

Thanks for the giveaways :)

All look great but the case is probably my favourite, never really owned any cool computer stuff before because of money, but I still remember when I first saw the old Antec 900 v2, sure the cases nowadays are quite nice and have a lot of things i'd want in my dream computer, but the Antec case gives a great feeling inside to me!

Good luck to everyone!

Favourite item would be the case man does that look professional.

Love your video's guys keep up the good work.

Thank you @nicklmg @LinusTech

This is a great selection of parts, its hard to choose my favourite.

Favorite part:

The Antec EDG750 PSU

Why:

I have looked into reviews into this psu and only heard good things from it.

And a few people i know (who has gotten a psu from the same series) has only had positive words about them.

I personally favor the Kuhler 1250. The way they have the fans setup on the unit to minimize noise without restricting airflow is quite interesting. This could be the start of a new G3258 overclocking rig for me (never owned an Intel based machine, it's time to build one).

The Kuhler 1250 would have to be my favourite, the temperature controlled LED is a great idea as well as a nice fan design that would suit any build.

Overclocking my rig is something i do want to do in the near future and this is the sort of equipment i will be looking for.

The TrueQuiet fans are again quite stylish and look like they would pack a cool punch.

teh lighting kit <3 can never have too much color :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Really nice of Antec for sponsoring you guys.

favorite item:
Kuhler 1250

It looks really cool and well made. props to them.

The Kuhler H2O 1250 is my favorite, I could replace my stock cooler and overclock my CPU.  Then my pc would tear through all of my gaming/ 3d modeling needs and tear through any other programs I need to run for college!

I like the look of the Kuhler AIO cooler. Isn't that the one that has 2 pumps? One mounted to each fan?

Anyway, kudos to Antec!