Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love the EDG750 750 Watt 80 plus gold efficiency, that would be awesome for my gaming rig. 

Oh definately the EDG750 Silent power supply :D In my experience it's always the power supply that's the loudest component and changing the fans is next to impossible (or very tedious) and can void your warranty. Thanks Linus and Antec for another great giveaway. Good Luck guys :3

My favourite would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case

Because even though I've built custom PC's for my friends I don't actually have one myself  :(. I have wanted a custom PC and had the knowledge to build one since 2011 when I started watching the linustechtips channel but I have kept waiting it out for a the "best" PC parts to available and have finally decided to buy parts around early 2015, and having a case to get me started would be awesome  :D 

I find the headphones strangely appealing to me :wacko: i have no idea why but i want to try them out

The PSU gets my vote hands down. Beefy power supply with high quality Japanese caps is the kind of beating heart every computer needs!

Im looking foward most to the accent lighting and the case, they will really add a lot of aesthetically pleasing attributes to my setup

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250. It is better than the air cooler I have right now.

Kuhler 1250 of course. AIO always makes the build produce less noise while not decreasing its performance 

Thanks for the chance.

I have an old Chasis and this looks awesome. Exactly what I have been looking for.

Kuhler 1250 of course. AIO always makes the build produce less noise while not decreasing its performance 

Thank you antec for doing give aways like this one.

For me The fans are the most interesting part.

well i like that case and the psu

my the lighting too damm good :D

750W power supply would make anyone's day better, however that case would make year perfect. I'm already rocking small form factor, but I need to upgrade my GPU and lack in size. Then again those head phones would make my night time gaming more desirable to neighbors and roommates. Oh, my. Everything. 

Hi Linus My favorite Item is the power supply as it looks stylish and i need a new one for an upgrade.

That PSU for sure, had some bad experiences with other brand PSUs, bought an antec 800 psu when the Q6600 launched and it still sings with no hiccups at all.

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

My favorite is the EDG750 PSU its a quiet and fancy power supply :)

Gotta be the power supply. 80+ gold, sweet looking, modular goodness. Awww yeah, it's fisting time.

The water cooler.

The case looks nice too,but I like mine more.

The PSU seems to be good,but I've already got an even more awesome power supply :D.550W Platinum, fan doesn't spin until it reaches a certain temp, can push up to 650-700W but at gold efficiency <3.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

the cooler looks awesome and would work well with a system i have in mind

the cooler looks awesome and would work well with a system i have in mind

The power supply would be more better than my current toaster running my pc.

The all in one water cooler Because i need a new water cooling system mine is too old