Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The case looks really nice! but I think the fans take it. I hate noisy fans :) 

The case with the power supply as i'm thinking of building a new PC.

Wow, Thanks for the givaway guys!!!!

My favorite item is definitely the 1100 V2 as I have an ATX mobo in a M-ATX case... (Plus 4 HDDS and a Dual Slot GPU)

Thnaks Guys!

Woo for opportunities, Kuhler 1250 because it could help me overclock more.

Tough one but the Kuhler 1250 wins out.

Functional, purdy and LED temperature indicator.

LED temperature indicator.

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

pretty nice giveaway . i like their cases for their simple elegant design

awesome giveaway ...i like the case for their pretty elegant design

The lighting. It looks pretty nice to add up to my new pc im about to build :)

Wow, this is nice!

I think my favorite item is the power supply.. "EDG750"

It matches my build colors (red, orange, and black) and it just looks plain sick. It's also full modular, which makes it soooo much easier if I ever wanted to custom-sleeve the cords! It's also better than what I have right now, since what I'm using right now is a 500w PSU that isn't even the right form factor for my case.. something I didn't know when I bought it.. :( It also has blue LED's which clash with everything in my case.. :(

Overall this is all some awesome stuff..s.sz..zs.

I hope I win :D

But first, let's talk about parallel universes.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

Favorite-EDG750 PSU

Thanks for all of the giveaways!

My favorite item is the EDG750 PSU since I have been looking to upgrade my PSU plus I have never worked with a fully modular power supply.

Really would want that cooler. I need liquid cooling so bad.

The Fans, because mine are to loud... :(

But there is no way I will win this, so good luck everyone.

My favorite part to this giveaway in my opinion would be the case. It's quiet, a lot of fan slots, and tons of space! :D

Woo! That blue accent lighting is really nice, I love that stuff.

Might build my own lighting one day, but it'd sure be nice to get some for free  :D

From all those items I like the case the most. Probably because I didn't give much attention to cases when getting a new PC/upgrading and I've been using cheap low low bugdet ones so far...I hope that's gonna change. This one looks really cool

Favorite has to be the power supply.

I've had quite a few power supplies that equated to more noise than the rest of the system, so having one that's made for silence, is such an amazing thing.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Hey Linus and antec thanks for this great giveaway

My favourite item would be that power supply. Loving those red ascents.

This would really help me with my new pc build

Once again thanks Linus and antec :)

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

I absolutely love the 750W PSU as: 1. it looks nice and 2. it will be able to power my new build with room for upgrade.

My favourite would be the power supply.

Because I plan on building my very first computer soon, and it would be great to get a power supply for it

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

My favourite item is the Kuhler 1250. Mainly because water cooling would be awesome :D

I have always been watching Linus and I guess it's about time for free stuff. :D I'm digging the water cooler, would be great to have a more quieter cooler for my CPU especially when some heavy gaming is going on. 

The woes of not waiting to buy a GPU when new releases hit soon.

EDG750 PSU

because the design looks awesome !