Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Most definitely the power supply... Mine is so much louder then the rest of my components. 

The 1100 v2 is my favorite item in the giveaway. I currently have a an old antec 900 and just love how it looks. The 1100 keeps the same aggressive antec look that the 900 has but is more modern and has more features than outdated 900. I am planning to upgrade to this case when I get a new PC anyways.

The case! It looks really neat and I'm in desperate need of an upgrade.

Thank you linustechtips crew and Antec for doing the giveaway!! :D

My favourite item from the bunch is the EDG750 PSU. The reason is because it is the perfect PSU to have.

Its quiet, has high quality build, efficient (certified 80plus GOLD), fully modular, has good airflow (honeycomb ventilation design), design is amazing included with a led fan and the size is just nice to fit into a system. What else would a psu need??

Hope i stand a chance to win! Keep it up linustechtips and Antec

That text is really not convenient for dark theme users :l

Anyways, Kuhler 1250, because it's better than the stock Intel cooler I'm using at the moment.

I think the best item in this giveaway is the Kuhler 1250 its something different than the normal all in one 

I would have to go with the True Quiet Fans as loud fans are the bane of my existence as my computer sits right next to my head. 

1100 V2 Computer Case.  I have always liked the attention to detail in Antec cases.

I actually have a TT case for my current rig (3 years old), chosen for 'aesthetics'... bad move...  My 8 year old rig is in an Antec case which is much higher quality and still looks better after all these years.  Might just use that case for my next build if I don't win (a very likely scenario).

Awesome! New giveaway!  :D

Favorite Item:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Kuhler 1250

EDG750 PSU

Why?:

The case it super cool.  :blush: 

I've never had a liquid CPU cooler  :mellow: 

That PSU looks good and I love modular PSU's  ^_^ 

My favourite would probably have to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case which very sexy, although the Kuhler is also very sexy. 

i like this

Antec EDG750 PSU

it would be really awesome.

Thank you Antec for you supporting LTT.

Love the idea for this giveaway, would love to add this to a current and other rig and would help keep my rigs quite. Great idea and thanks LTT, Antec and the community for a great thing like this.

The fans have to be my favourite.  Good luck to you all ^^

I love the Cooler. looks epic and heard good things about it.

Want the Accent lighting kit, Christmas is coming as the next big thing, need a PC light up like a Christmas tree~  :D

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay

me please :) I really like the CPU and it would be extremely helpful to cool my cpu as I live in Australia where summers reach over 40c

The PSU awesome build quality. With a wonderful design and even better power quality!

I like the fact that you get the whole package in point of power and cooling.

If I had to choose I'd probably go with the power supply, for it's cool looks, as my favourite one in this package.

Hi Guys ! Great giveaway. My favorite item is probably the Kuhler 1250, i've been looking into switch to an AIO liquid cooler for a while now.