Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Hey, thank you for the great giveaway! My favorite item would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case, because i want to build a new computer and this kit, with the case would be a nice start.

I actually bought that case to build a computer for my cousin. While I was sad to see it go out of my hands, I'd highly recommend it and wish I had my own to upgrade my PC with. And thanks guys for the awesome giveaway! 

School machine: 2012 MacBook Pro, i7-3720QM, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M

Gaming machine: Asus X99 Deluxe, i7-5820K, H100i, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 256GB 850 Pro, 2x WD10EZEX, GeForce GTX 980, AX860

My favorite item is the power supply, one of mine recently pooped out on me so I'll need another. D=

My favourite item out of this bundle is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it looks beautiful and fancy.

My favorite part of the giveaway would have too be the EDGE 750 PSU; 750W of 80+ gold goodness

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Accent lighting kit, because I would love to get some lighting going on for my setup!

i7-3770k. R9 290. 1000P2 EVGA PSU. 16GB Kingston 1866 ram.

The EDG750 PSU as I was anyways going to buy it. I have an SLI setup - so I need a beefy power supply.

CPU: i7 3770k @4.0 GHz - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V - Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 680 4GB - RAM: 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX Low Profil RAM (DDR3) - PSU: XFX Pro 850W -Storage: 850Pro + some old HDDs - Case: Sharkoon T28

1100 V2 Computer Case, it looks gorgeous and is a great value

Antec stuffs??? 
That awesome, I want this stuffs!!!
My favorite item definitely the PSU.
I need to be win this.

The EDG750!

Why: I built my pc in a blue scheme, and this red edge PSU and what I could see as some red lights and fans would make a great pc build with some awesome looks.

... wish I would of gone red...

You said Floppy......

I like the power supply the most. The black and red look awesome on it

The Power supply because of how awesome it looks 

That lighting kit looks pretty sweet. Good luck to all the other entrants and may the luckiest amoung us win.

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

Yay, another one! Thanks a bunch guys!

I'm a big fan of them fans, definitely love their shush factor.

Cheers and have an amazing week.

the silent PSU is most interesting time. 

Thank's for the giveaway Linus!

Favorite part is probably the CPU cooler. I just have a stock fan, so if I got that I'd be able to overclock with no worry. 

My favorite item would have to be the AIO liquid cooler, Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it is the only AOI liquid cooler that has a 2 pump design!