Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

my favourite has to be the EDG750 because my current 80+ bronze is killing me on the electricity bill

I love how the psu and the case look, so... pierced?

And it's not like my rig is ugly, which many may consider it is (damn it noctua, why beige!?).

My rig: i5-4670K(3.4GHz),Noctua NH-U12S, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, BenQ RL2455,

8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, CS750M Corsair PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D

Love the PSU. Silent components are always awesome!

Favourite item is clearly the cpu cooler... AiOs are a great alternative to custom loops, specially for people like me who are just too scared/inexperienced to go for a custom loop :( 

My favorite item in the bundle will be the PSU. The red and the black will match my upcoming build. And be very quiet :D

god damn that power supply looks sexy

| CPU: Intel Skylake i5-6600K @ 4.5Ghz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2400Mhz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI | GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 980 | HDD: 2TB, 1TB, 3x 300GB | Monitors: 1920x1080 3x1 | Windows 7 x64 Ultimate |

I would really like to get that Case *_*

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

My favorite is the 1100 V2 case. I really like the way it looks.

My favorite item is the psu. I built a pc about a year ago and i am thinking of upgrading the my gpu (r7 250) to a more powerful one. But to do so I have to buy a new psu, and where i live (Colombia) everything is almost twice the normal price and I don’t have the money to afford both the gpu and psu.

I would have to say power supply, my power supply is failing and as is my case. The fans look pretty nice too (mine are sadly molex led fans)

Woah, first of all thanks Antec for the giveaway.

My favourite in the list is the Kuhler 1250, I'm always curious to water-cooling since it's an area I'm afraid to go dip myself into.

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

I Love the PSU as it is quite and is very flush and good looking

I love that all in one liquid cooler

It would bring cpu temps through the floor!

my favorite thing is the power supply, i have been looking around and will probably buy one of the antec ones regardless if i win or not  

I wanna to win and my favourite thing in this giveaway is the cpu cooler, would really help my hot cpu

i like this case the most..

because there is no room fr any other parts to fit in without it  :P

the true quiet fans, they would be for my first gaming rig and i already have most of the other parts in mind or own them (ie headphones)

everything is my favorite but the one that i really need is the cpu cooler since it's so hot in this country so when im rendering videos my cpu gets hot 

2nd would be the power supply since i am planning to buy a new video card which is why i may need a power supply 

PLUS 

I'm excited for the mineral oil pc build part 2 

my favourite item would be the Accent lighting kit, because it is the bling that a PC deserves, it makes the PC stand out from the majority of computers, and is also the only item I wouldn't be scared to mod, which opens up the possibilities more, and makes the PC stand out more.