Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The case looks amazing vut i really want the water cooler as my cpu is sitting on a high temp at idle  

Nice video and giveaway once again Linus!

would be nice to win this one as im saving up for a new build.

Best one must be the 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why? It looks nice and has plenty of space, which is really important to me, and in combination with the fans its silent,

which is also quite a neat edition.

Well, just hoping for the best and if I win, my brother can have my old pc so he'll be happy too!

My favourite is the 1100 V2 Computer Case. It's pretty slick and shady. I like its' straight angles which gives an industrial/simple look. Exactly what I like.

I like the accent lighting kit, it gives the winner an added field of customization to their build/rig

I am  really in love with Kuhler 1250. :wub: 

Its power, silent, and it will let me OC  hard :angry:  

This looks like an awesome bundle. Gotta love all these companies showing their love for people like us.

Power supply!

simply because I need a new power supply lol

My favourite item in this bundle is the case :3 It just looks so... I don't have a good word to describe it. I like how it's kind of discrete yet kind of fancy looking :P I have a really hard time expressing my feelings right now. It looks nice is a good way to express them, I suppose (although sort of an awful way too :P ). 

I like the power supply because it might make builds look clean and overall nicer with the right case (which can be an antec!)

Aww, yea! Sweet giveaway!

Of course my favourite item would be the Kuhler 1250, because let our framerates be high and our temperatures low!

My favorite is the cooler, would love to replace is with my current one!  :)

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

i like the case most becuase the case i have right now is all made of plastic. :)

My favorite is the power supply it is very cool and quiet!! 

that cooler had to win it for me, i just love the originality!

Best item in my opinion is EDG750 PSU, becouse my corsairs psu is broken and i need new one! ;)

The Kuhler 1250 is my favourite.  Wanted to OC for so long but don't have the money to spend on a cooler like that.

Favorite part == EDG750 PSU

Why == Because its modular, something I have never had and since I only have 1 GPU I don't need a million 6 pin's that i need to hide...

My favourite item would be the fans cos who doesn't like a silent pc

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

The lighting kit, I like lights RGB Keyboards, mice etc.

I would love any of the items so I can built a computer and not have to worry to much about the budget.

Thanks for always making giveaways for the people like me how are students and  can not buy a pc