Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I rather like the AIO cooler, I really need one for my pc

Compatible with Windows 95

My favorite part would have to be the Antec1100 Case, looks like a great case to start a new build im planning.

Would love all of this stuff, really big on silence, but I have to say those lights look awesome :)

Loving this giveaway! And it's nice that the winner can choose what colour he/she wants for the accent lighting and the headset :)

Favourite item:
EDG750 PSU

Why?
This PSU looks awesome, mine is really loud and I can't afford one right now, because I just had to replaced my motherboard  ^_^

My favourite item is the power supply because it matched my red and black colour scheme as well as being more reliable and efficient than my Corsair CX600m. Also it reminds me of dinosaurs.

BLACKWIDOW: i5 4690k - MSI GTX970 - 2x 4gb GSkill RJ X - 256gb MX100 - 1tb WD Blue - NZXT H440

my favourite item is the psu because the colors looks very cool.

I like the case the best. It's classy and cool and will look good in any room. Thanks Antec for supporting Linus.

I really like the look of that case way better then the one i got now. (Sharkoon Nightfall U3)

My Favorite is : Kuhler 1250

Because it looks SICK and that's the only thing i need to officially have the best rig in my town :3 lol thanks linus for giving us a chance to win this 

Nice giveaways guys keep the great work

that PSU its rater nice with the red accent and black for diferent bulds and modular cables

Yeah,some new stuff would be pretty sweet!!

My favorite would be the accent lighting kit.. i just like fancy lights.

My favorite thing in this bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because the design is very cool and it would perform much better then my stock Intel core 2 duo quad cooler.

my favourite item is the head phones because they are better than the nothing i have so yeah and i bet they don't sound half bad either  :rolleyes:

That Accent lighting kit looks so cool, definitely my favourite item. I'll probably have to buy the red accent kit if I don't win. 

I like all the items, because i would like my pc to be more silent. But if i have to choose one, i would be the CPU cooler Cause It's really effective :)

I love that edge psu, It looks very professional and it's high-quality. what can't be said for my current psu...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Thanks for doing this giveaway.  My favorite item in the giveaway is the case because it looks really nice and seems like it's a really good case

The item that i would like:

- The mood lighting

Why:

- Because my setup it black, black and more black with a touch of bark grey (black)

and I would love to spice things up a bit.

Thanks for thoose amazing chances to win LinusMG and Antec.

Favourite item must be the accent lighting kit because its a great way to personalize and trip-out a system and its not like anyting you see in current giveaways anywhere