Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The Antec EDG750 PSU, because it's modular, my current one isn't and clogs my otherwise neat build..

The Kühler H2O 1250 looks so rad. It would be perfect for cooling my FX 8350 and would provide some nice headroom for overclocking.

My favourite has to be the Kuhler 1250 with its kinda bulky but remarkable design and overall good performance with OC'd CPUs up to 1GHz from stock.

My favorite could easy be the 750W PSU. My PSU that i use now is 7 years old.

Kuhler 1250, because i never had watercooler before and i think it's cool (pun intended)

My favourite is the PSU. It's a nice break from the typical magic power box, and modular too!

It's always good to have a spare case, so I choose that.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Definitely love the power supply, nice to see a red black theme which could go well with my build :)

I'm loving that PSU, the red accents fit really well with my current build.

Has to be the Edge 750 because my PSU is the loudest thing in my computer and I really want a quiet one. 
By the way you guys are too generous with all these giveaways.

My favorite part of the bundle is probably the CPU cooler and fans, my current build is quite loud and I think this could really improve it.

Another giveaway already? I need a new power supply so this would be much appreciated!

Great bundle. My PC is on 24/7 and sometimes at night under a heavy load its pretty noisy. This would be great upgrade/second system.

I would really like to win that pc case, it looks stylish.

Thanks for giveaway and good luck to everyone.

I really would love to win the CPU cooler as it will get me started with water cooling before I do a fully water-cooled system as my next build.

My favorite would be the power supply, I think it's awesome that you can have a PSU running and not have it's fans make tons of noise.

The Kuhler 1250 is the best part because the black and white scheme cool (pun fully intended)

Thanks for the chance to win.

The quiet fans as I am really getting tired of my fan noise, so I guess to a lesser extent also the water cooler.

I really like the case! It looks really cool and professional.

I think the case looks pretty nice and also the lights would be a good addition to my pc.

My favorite has gotta be the Kuhler 1250, because AIO coolers are the poor man's liquid cooling system and that's awesome.