Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite is the case because I really want to start building on my next gaming pc because the one I have is outdated.

And thanks for this oppurtunity I love your channel.

Anec 1100 V2, why?

Because it looks very practical!

GTX970

mmm, i would love to have the KÜHLER 1250 CPU cooler. My stock amd cooler is shockingly shocking.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

the case because it looks nice and big ready for more stuff if needed

I would like the EDG750 PSU since my current PSU is very noisy.

them red noise dampening rubber covers look amazing. i really need to get some. 

My Favorite thing would be the power supply it look so awesome

My favorite item in this bundle is the antec EDG750 PSU, because of its bright red accents.

I like the Kuhler 1250, since I've always used air-cooling only, this will convert me.

Favourite item is the accent lighting, been looking for this to add to my battlestation for a while now.

Thanks Linus and Antec for the giveaway.

Favourite item is that Kuhler. Looks different than the others and is awesome

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

The AIO is the most interesting for me. I've never seen one of these things in real life, let alone installed one in a system. It would be very intriguing to see this one in action.

I love the look of the EDG750 PSU. Just love the red and black contrast.

If I win I think that everything would have to be red or an electric blue... just cos I love electric blue :D

The case. Call me old fashioned but I like it when there are at least several optical media bays. Also can't resist them front grills.

Cool case!

Well i like most the whole package as i really need to get good computer

Why?

I have a shetty laptop so even those would help to build new computer.

Love the PSU EDG750, and why, mmmm lets see, modular, silent gold 80+ rating, funky red bands and its Antec what else could you ask for.... mind you the rest of the gear isn't bad either... :)

The EDGE 750W PSU is so impressive and aesthetically pleasing to the eye, it would look great in a new system ;D

my fav would be cooler because i always wanted to know what water cooling was like 

I think the Kuhler 1250 is very nice, it has a nice design and match my prefrence black and white systems!

Kudos for all of you for bringing us the oportunitie to have nice stuff in our rigs!

The lighting and the case look like something that would be awesome to have. Good luck everybody :)