Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the CPU cooler. I never had a cooler like this in my Computer. I'm actually pretty curious how it would work in my system.

The rest looks pretty cool - the cooler definitely got my attention.

MagK

Favorite would be the power supply, still running on an old almost 8 years old power supply in my current system.

My favorite is the EDG 750 PSU, because i want to build my own Pc and this were perfect for me :)

My favorite part is the Kuhler 1250, because I want to try and overclock my i7 4770k processor for the very first over clock in my life and I do editing and that sort of thing and it would be so useful! I'd also like to upgrade my power supply from the 500W I have in there that is a cheap one, not very efficent, gets hot, and is very noisy.

Thank you Antec and Linus Tech Tips.

I like all except maybe headphones. Reason? Antec nostalgia (maybe) :P .. they used to be may favorite case brand

Favourite would have to be the case, simple, sleek, stylish. :)

awesome another giveaway! 

I like that PSU, i'm in need of more power for my rig, soo yeah 

My favourite item in this giveaway is the LED lighting, they're so cool and they add an extra feature to your Battle station :D

My favorite thing in this is the CPU cooler, because I've got a stock intel cooler still.

The case / fans, because I really need better airflow lol

CPU: i5-3570K Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus MB: MSI Z77MA-G45 Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM GPU: PNY GeForce GTX 770 4GB Case: Rosewill Challenger-U3 ATX PSU: Rosewill Hive 650W OS: Windows 7 Pro 64bit Monitor: ViewSonic VX2370Smh-LED Keyboard: Some Dell Keyboard Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Logitech G930

that cpu cooler looks mint. wouldn't mind having it ;)

Its gotta be that Power Supply, the fan has an LED so i could have my powersupply face up

I would in fact love to have this Gaming PC. I don't have a lot of technology devices, but it would be awesome to get this because I can finally reduce frame rate lag on my games, and help my friends animate new videos, and etc. 

By the way: For me, the best part of this bundle is the Antec Lighting Kit, because I would love to test out the LED of the lights itself, and I would sure help recommend Antec to my school and friends online.

Anyways, enough rambling here, but if I do not get this awesome bundle, I hope someone else who is really lucky can receive this gift for Christmas. It might be a long way away, but until then, it would be the best Christmas gift I would had ever heard of. (Besides a Gaming Laptop with extra LED lights + Solid State Drive) But yeah. Fair play to everyone who has entered the contest, best of luck and goodbye! :D

My favorite item on this list would have to be the kuhler 1250 power supply because it has my two favorite colours on it and it has a sleek/nice slim design and i love the honeycomb vents, all together this powersupply is AMAZEBALLS!! :D

I'd love that psu i fits nice in my black and red theme

The PSU.i'm gonna upgrade my GPU soon so that equal upgrade the PSU.and if I win this,I'd be so happy

Favorite item:

Antec EDG750 PSU

Why:

My old Corsair HX620 just died on me a few days ago and been looking into Antec and found that the quality and build is excellent compared to other PSU brands. Furthermore the PSU is almost silent which is an added bonus

Honestly I'm in a toss up... Antec PSUs are beastly, but the fact that they're doing this giveaway with Linus excites my feelings... Yeah, I'll have to go with that, my favorite part of the giveaway package is it's rousing nature!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Loving all these giveaways Linus - and you too Antec!

Favorite would have to be the Kuhler 1250. Always liked the look of Antecs black and white fans they use.

I really like the power supply that is in the giveaway. Edge is a solid power supply not to mention it is silent.