Best AIO CPU Cooler?

There's a known issue with the H100i's pump/block not making proper contact with the CPU. 

Just finished my RMA of my Corsair H100i. Its pumped failed but corsair paid for shipping of my AIO along with my entire computer to their factory and diagnosed the broken pump. My H100i broke my CPU, Motherboard and powersupply (no GPU in at the time) and corsair replaced not only the H100i but my Powersupply, CPU and motherboard. They gave me a free upgrade to the H105 and from what it seems, I'd recommend it over the H100i anyday. Loving it so far.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

No problems here but if it fails, corsair has a very good rma/warranty and they will replace it.

Is it loud? How great is the cooling? I'm just worried about it taking up so much space...and god I just wish they had different coloring LOL. I know there are black ones now but I don't think any black ones come on a CPU cooler.

Corsair is a stellar company and well their H100i may have some issues, the rest of their AIOs are flawless. I'd go with a H100 / H105 / H80 etc though.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Is it loud? How great is the cooling? I'm just worried about it taking up so much space...and god I just wish they had different coloring LOL. I know there are black ones now but I don't think any black ones come on a CPU cooler.

It's a fairly quiet cooler --much quieter than my H105 with NFF12s at rull rpm under load. However the actual pump on the H105 is extremely quiet.  Cooling is about on par with pretty much every 240mm AIO and possibly even better than some. 

Be Quiet has a Dark Rock Pro 3 cooler that you might like too.

be_quiet_dark_rock_pro_3_kuehler_003.JPG

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I'm using a Kraken X60 and no problems so far. except that the stock fans are too loud

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

It's a fairly quiet cooler --much quieter than my H105 with NFF12s at rull rpm under load. However the actual pump on the H105 is extremely quiet.  Cooling is about on par with pretty much every 240mm AIO and possibly even better than some. 

Be Quiet has a Dark Rock Pro 3 cooler that you might like too.

be_quiet_dark_rock_pro_3_kuehler_003.JPG

Here is my case below: 

post-155850-0-81506700-1415003271.jpg

The Enermax fans on top stick down kinda low because there is a radiator above them. So if I had a fan they would be closer to the top. Do you even think a big Noctua will fit in my case with my ram right there?

Here is my case below: 

attachicon.gifPC333.jpg

The Enermax fans on top stick down kinda low because there is a radiator above them. So if I had a fan they would be closer to the top. Do you even think a big Noctua will fit in my case with my ram right there?

Looks like Vengeance memory? My previous memory kit was Vengeance LP and that as tall as the memory could be without having the raise the fan on the cooler that would hang above the ram.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Looks like Vengeance memory? My previous memory kit was Vengeance LP and that as tall as the memory could be without having the raise the fan on the cooler that would hang above the ram.

yes it's corsair vengeance memory. Do you think a large CPU fan will fit like the noctua?

yes it's corsair vengeance memory. Do you think a large CPU fan will fit like the noctua?

If it fit at all, the fan that hangs over the ram would have to be raised significantly. You wouldn't be getting proper airflow through the fins this way. 

If it fit at all, the fan that hangs over the ram would have to be raised significantly. You wouldn't be getting proper airflow through the fins this way. 

I'm going to try this out and order on amazon now.

I liked his setup a lot. He uses 2 noctua fans but only 1 headsink is it called? Compraed to some of the noctua fans I have seen which have 2 of the heatsinks and 2 of the fans which is so overkill...I like this setup because it's not only efficient but takes up less space. Thanks for you advice I think I'm going to try out air cooling my PC. I hope it's as cool as my current system is.

This is my case, what size radiator can I support? 

http://www.inwin-style.com/en/goods.php?act=view&id=Dragon%20Rider

Can I use the H110?

Difficult to say 100% but it doesn't look like it. The top only supports 2 x 120mm fans, so top mount is out since the H110 is 280mm and requires 140mm fans and mounting holes. Doesn't look like there is space in the front either, even if the drive bays can be removed there is no mention of fan fittings and even on the side window it only uses 120mm mounting holes.  If you do manage to cram a 280mm rad in there, you'll probably have to drill some 140mm mounting holes somewhere.

Another option is the H105 which is a thicker 240mm radiator, but since it is quite a bit thicker at 38mm, you'll have to check that you have enough clearance between the radiator/fan combo and the motherboard heatsinks/ram.  The open mesh design of the case and the number of fan mountings indicates it is optimized for air cooling so be prepared to compromise a bit if you're planning to water cool and rather choose a 120/240mm solution.

hi, between h100i, nepton 280l  and x61 which is the best? (on something on the same price)

Which is the best 120mm AIO? I have a elite 130 case and I want as much cooling as possible, but can only fit 120mm radiators... I'm also not that concerned about the out of the box cooling capabilities, but more about the maximum cooling capability as I'm likely to get a couple of Noiseblocker Eloop B12-4 fans and some MX-4 just to get the most out of it... 

I've been looking around quite a bit and I've found the h80i, Liqtech 120x and water 3.0 pro to be some of the best out there... I think the thermaltake one may have a higher fpi than the others, but I'm not sure. and I don't know if I want to go with thermaltake again after my water 2.0 pro failed on me after only half a year...

Kraken x61.And sinoly bigger radiator doesnt mean that its going to perform well.

Kraken x61.And sinoly bigger radiator doesnt mean that its going to perform well.

Is for me?

@Recon97

Is for me?

@Recon97

Just a universal suggestion and informing everyone of their misinformation.

Swiftech's AIO options are my favorite.

I've seen a lot of people say Swiftech, but they seem so big compared to others where it's just a radiator and fans. I've seen a lot of Corsair AIOs, are they good? Also when do I know if I need a double fan radiator or just a single fan one? Using a Intel i7 980.

Bequiet, and Noiseblocker are the only good fans in this list, the rest are

cheaper options for plebs. Out of Noctua, Bequiet and NB I'd still tip my

hat to the NF-F12s. Price performance Noctua isn't really the best, they

offer along with NB and Bequiet the best all round performing fans you

can get. Gentle Typhoons? Great because they're dirt cheap and spin fast,

that's about it, their build quality is shoddy but that doesn't matter

just get a new one they cost pennies. SP-1XX, better build quality,

louder and worse performance per db. Entered the market as the next

best thing, has since been put into the bargain bin at $40 (aud) a pair.

Cougar Vortex, Enermax Twister Pressure more fans for plebs. Solid price

performance but that's about it. Next to the premium fans of NB, BS and

Noctua they're not really comparable.

AMIRITE???

post-48763-0-46073000-1415027848.jpg

pls go kill yourself.

SilentWings 2

AF/SP140, AF/SP120 (mostly for the looks)

Enermax TwisterPressure

Cougar Vortex PWM

NB E-Loop and BlackSilentPro

Scythe Gentle Typhoons

DAE NOCTUA THE BEST FANEST AMIRITE???????

Swiftech's AIO options are my favorite.

Bequiet, and Noiseblocker are the only good fans in this list, the rest are

cheaper options for plebs. Out of Noctua, Bequiet and NB I'd still tip my

hat to the NF-F12s. Price performance Noctua isn't really the best, they

offer along with NB and Bequiet the best all round performing fans you

can get. Gentle Typhoons? Great because they're dirt cheap and spin fast,

that's about it, their build quality is shoddy but that doesn't matter

just get a new one they cost pennies. SP-1XX, better build quality,

louder and worse performance per db. Entered the market as the next

best thing, has since been put into the bargain bin at $40 (aud) a pair.

Cougar Vortex, Enermax Twister Pressure more fans for plebs. Solid price

performance but that's about it. Next to the premium fans of NB, BS and

Noctua they're not really comparable.

AMIRITE???

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif unnamed (4).jpg

What are for you the best price / quiet fan?

Fractal Design Silent Series R2 120mm Fan great for a case fan and Cougar

CF-D12HB 120mm Black Hydraulic Bearing Fan for radiators or case fans.

I'd need to look at some more reviews for those, maybe even get my hands

on a pair and do a little benchmark of my own :P

What are for you the best price / quiet fan?

I'm sure your tumours are shaped in little NF-F12's and slightly

discoloured almost beige and brown :P

I just got cancer because of that picture.

Fractal Design Silent Series R2 120mm Fan great for a case fan and Cougar

CF-D12HB 120mm Black Hydraulic Bearing Fan for radiators or case fans.

I'd need to look at some more reviews for those, maybe even get my hands

on a pair and do a little benchmark of my own :P

I'm sure your tumours are shaped in little NF-F12's and slightly

discoloured almost beige and brown :P

Lol and some that looks like af140?

Three A14's, 2 S12B FLX's and 1 S12B and my 420 black ice rad is waiting

to be installed. I also have 1 more NF-S12B on its way plus one of those

new NF14's that Noctua released not sure if I'll use it or not.

The A-14's should perform on par with the NF-F12's at least on paper,

given the larger surface area that's a decent performance gain and noise

reduction.

Also to add at nearly $30 a fan, it's basically negligible gains in

performance or quietness over other fans. Is 1-3db difference per fan worth

spending $5-$10 extra. I decided it was, CF-D12HB will do just fine. That

being said with the handy invention of a noise controller, you can dial down

fan speeds to suit your tolerance levels.

Lol and some that looks like af140?

kraken x61

swiftech h240x minimum performance is the same so it has way better performance even not maxed out.

pls go kill yourself.

SilentWings 2

AF/SP140, AF/SP120 (mostly for the looks)

Enermax TwisterPressure

Cougar Vortex PWM

NB E-Loop and BlackSilentPro

Scythe Gentle Typhoons

DAE NOCTUA THE BEST FANEST AMIRITE???????

In terms of build quality, Noctua trumps the list other than the GT's. 

In terms of performance/noise, GT's are on par but the rest range from slightly to a bit more than slightly worse. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.