that is a damn nice looking hoodie and its cheap

Yepik

If somebody *really* wanted some kind of AC-themed sweatshirt, this one is probably a lot less garish(fully zipped up it looks somewhat normal). Still, the hips on that mannequin are wayyyyy thin, so who knows how well it would fit most people.

http://thebrotherscut.com/products/mens-covert-assassin-hoodie-hd26

HD26_Grey_1024x1024.jpg?v=1411631304

If you want true AC design http://www.volantedesign.us/shop#_=_

Expensive

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

• 2 weeks later...

look guy i didn't mean to offend anyone with this  product. when i found it looks cool to me so I thought that someone might be interested in it. if you aren't that is fine. but just please  don't rage over someone else's style cuz that is subjective opinion of each and everyone of us.

Eww it isn't plaid (that's pretty much all I wear).

::points and stares:: It's a hipster! ;)

But seriously, the lack of plaid is sad. And the fact It would never fit me. Ever. Maybe my girlfriend would like it. But again, lack of plaid. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Looks great,  If you were the backup dancer for Michael Jackson or MC Hammer.

I think it's just the way that the dummy is posing, it's pretty much screaming "FABULOUUUUUUSSS".

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

I think it's just the way that the dummy is posing, it's pretty much screaming "FABULOUUUUUUSSS".

No. Just, no.

http://i.imgur.com/JnmtpgU.jpg

"The clothes from Yesstyle, The Lees Shop, Doublju, and Fabrixquare are garbage. The sleek, flattering clothes presented in pictures online is a product of careful manipulation. The clothing is held in place and fitted onto mannequins with pins, taken in flattering lighting to accentuate the fit, but hide the poor materials and cheap construction. Additionally, clothing from Yesstyle and some of these other Asian sites are made for smaller, Asian statures. On an average american, the clothing will be too short, but the most egregious fault is the absolutely awful fabric selection and the excessive detailing like buttons and epaulets where they're completely unneeded. General rule of thumb: do not buy clothes pictured on a black mannequin, even if you see one on a huge retailer like eBay or Amazon."

Unless you are a super slim Japanese man or something, you will look godawful in that cheap crap. People will laugh at you.

most of the things that you buy now a days does not last forever. And yes they will not be warm, but if you want warm hoodie you have to get one of those merino-wool once.   

Not really. The hoodies I get from We Are Park have been with me for over a year now and still feel brand new. Not only that but they are some of the warmest jumpers I have had. And they're not that pricey either. http://www.wearepark.co.uk/shop/

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"