Steam library

Gamerjoe

Hey guys. With steam sales and so on I have a lot of games I have bought and barely played. How many games have you guys got in your steam library and how many have you completed.

When I say completed I mean story finished.

No story 80+precent steam achievements

Games in library 40

Completed 10

Years using steam 1

Games: 14

Completed: 0

Years using Steam: 1

I have only recently started PC gaming (like a few weeks ago).

Have been busy with Skyrim (30-ish hours now) and Mirror's Edge (10-ish hours)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

About 60 actual games in my library. Beat about 25 of them. I have been using steam for 1 year and a half

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

games 38

none (almost all of them dont have a story)

years using steam 2

Games in library 124
Completed 11

Years using steam 3

since im studying alot for school i dont have much time to play games anymore, but hey atleast ill have a wide selection to enjoy in my down time  :)

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

55 games

Not sure about exact numbers but played almost all, except the ones which came bundled and I didn't want in the first place. There 3 games which I have played but haven't finished yet.

I don't support the trend of buying games faster than you can play just because they are cheap, and then ending up with 100s of games which you don't have time to play. Just because it's cheap on steam doesn't mean you have to buy it; use your head.

31 games and none are completely finished 

Games in library 48
Completed 11
Years using steam 3-4 (not really sure)

Trying to cut down because last year of school is actually quite important

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Something about same as you, but then i have about close to 100 game on my library. And i have played almost all of them. Even a little bit. But there are few that i have truly sit and played on complete. 

Games in library: 107

Completed about 15

Years using Steam 4

Failure is not an option!

Games in library: 203
Completed: Somewhere around half of them, i'd have to check for an exact number. I've reached 100% completion in four games.
Years using steam: Six 

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Games in library :70

Completed: 2

years using steam just over 1 yr.

I am bad for starting a game and not finishing it. If i get to a part in a game and I have to try to beat a certain part more then a half a dozen times I will quite playing that game for a while, I just don't have the time to play the same part over and over again for an hr or 2 just to beat that one spot in the game.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Games in library: 55 (6 free to play)

Haven't played: 5

Games completed: 6

Member since 3.6.2011 (3 years)

Edited by ruitti99

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

407 games unplayed... owning 554... all these bundles..  But they're so cheap even if you only really want 1/8 games. :D

https://steamdb.info/calculator/

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Games in Library: 40

Completed: 7 (many multiplayer/can't complete)

Years on Steam: 9 years

Games in Library: 201

Completed: 4

Years on Steam: 5

I buy a ton of games that I never play, but a lot are multiplayer games like CS:GO or Chivalry. There are also a ton that I get on Humble Bundles that I have no intention of playing at all.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I have exactly 100 games, 116 including those that are free to play. My account is nearly as old as Steam itself, as I bought Half-life 2 very shortly after launch.

No idea how many completed games. All I see is the number of games with achievement completion (5).

Games in library: 267

Completed: 13

Perfect games: 8 (all achievements, usually takes more than one play through)

Years on Steam: 7

I tend to try a game for a few hours, and if I really like it, will perfect it, but otherwise will move on and drop it from the to-play list.

Actually, speaking of perfect games, is anyone interested in setting up possible multiple runs through the last stage in Portal 2 multiplayer to go for the Still Alive achievement? It is the last I need to perfect that game, and requires Course 4 with no deaths by either party, and might take a few runs to get it worked out. PM me if anyone is interested.

Games: 45

Completed: 2 (nearly 4 working on Tomb raider and alien Isolation)

Years using Steam: 3-4 (Only really a few weeks ago i got into pc gaming)

Games: 81
Completed: 16 (lots of multiplayer games + played a lot but didn't finish quite a few)

Years using Steam: 5

Games:640

Completed: Hell if I know

Years using Steam: 6

R7 2700x | ASUS Strix X470-f | 4x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Zotac RTX 2080ti | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic
2x Xeon X5650 | Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F | 6x4 Micron DDR3 ECC | 4x4TB HDD

Games: 55

Completed: 27 (Not including multilayer)

Years using Steam: 7 or 8

Games: 34 (5 of those are non-steam games)
Completed: 16
Years on Steam: 5 (though I've really only been a 'true' PC gamer for about a year and a half)

I don't really buy too many games. I prefer one very large game I can sink countless hours into rather than lots of small games (though there are a few good ones I have!)

The only time incorrectly is spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

Games:640

Completed: Hell if I know

Years using Steam: 6

say what? do you just buy every franchise pack available?

Games 167

Completed 40-50

years using steam 9(was playing cs since 1999)