Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dhrubo_Muhib

Sli Bridge

SLI works regardless of whether or not the second, third, or fourth graphics card has a monitor connected to it. The cards take turns rendering frames. The SLI bridge allows the video cards to communicate with each other.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Why do I need a sli or crossfire,I can't connect my monitor with two card.how can I have the full performance by getting one monitor connected with the sli?

The bridge allows the graphics cards to communicate with eachother to increase performance by working together.

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Ducky ONE White TKL RGB | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Posted · Best Answer

SLI works regardless of whether or not the second, third, or fourth graphics card has a monitor connected to it. The cards take turns rendering frames. The SLI bridge allows the video cards to communicate with each other.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out." - Carl Sagan.

"If you place a piece of bread somewhere on Earth, and another one on that point's antipodes, well you made yourself an Earth-sandwich." - Michael from Vsauce.