Audio deal of the day

Aphexx

apparently these are rebranded fiio products.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/570198/pyle-audio

>Yes. OEM is part of our business, but not our main business.

FiiO is officially the most confused brand of all time.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

apparently it's a huge deal that HD600's are about to hit massdrop on monday. (16th sept to eliminate confusion once this gets buried)

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

apparently it's a huge deal that HD600's are about to hit massdrop on monday. (16th sept to eliminate confusion once this gets buried)

Any word on the starting price?

Any word on the starting price?

not in the e-mail.

subject said HD600 and all it said was 

A year of requests. Over 1,000 votes. Launching Monday.

and It had a pic of the headband

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

not in the e-mail.

Alright, I just got my 650's 2 days ago. My first serious headphone per se, haven't put too much hours in on them though. Going to be doing some serious listening this weekend.  

I almost done burning CD collection to my computer.

not in the e-mail.

in b4 the lowest price is only $325 and everyone shrugs

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

You can get them cheaper from China...i've seen them at $299.99...I doubt it will be anything crazy. I tend to grab my 990's before the 600's anyway.

my experience with massdrop has been a let down the savings was not worth the time it took for them to finalize the drop ( a week and a half after the drop closed ) and then a week for the manufacturer to confirm shipment to their facilities and then them to ship from massdrop central to me... oh yeah they gave us the incorrect power adapter so that took a week to notice a half a week to source and ship a new one which took a week after that. 

if the drop isn't at least a $30-50 difference from amazon pricing its not worth it. 

my experience with massdrop has been a let down the savings was not worth the time it took for them to finalize the drop ( a week and a half after the drop closed ) and then a week for the manufacturer to confirm shipment to their facilities and then them to ship from massdrop central to me... oh yeah they gave us the incorrect power adapter so that took a week to notice a half a week to source and ship a new one which took a week after that. 

if the drop isn't at least a $30-50 difference from amazon pricing its not worth it. 

I'm having the same experience right now.  Seriously I pay them and then 3 weeks later I get it?  What is this, a cereal boxtop mail-in promotion?

in another drop I saw that the manufacturers didn't have enough product to supply for the drop so people who got in had to wait for things to be produced. 

I could understand a little lag between drop and shipment but I need a bit more of a difference in price between them and amazon to account for that

Coming from someone who has worked with them, it's more or less massdrop who creates the problem.

They seem like they aren't all there with everything. Had problems giving me the money, (they typed in the wrong account number :rolleyes: ) I had to spell it out for them exactly how much they owed us. Needless to say we won't be doing anything with them ever again. Unless they are giving something away, and you have a lot of patients, I would skip them.

and you have a lot of patients

you'd almost have to be a doctor to fix that B)

They seem like they aren't all there with everything. Had problems giving me the money, (they typed in the wrong account number :rolleyes: ) I had to spell it out for them exactly how much they owed us.

kinda makes sense now seeing their lineups with vaporizers grinders and all that paraphenalia massdrop is too busy getting blazed to run a business. 

you'd almost have to be a doctor to fix that B)

Hey man, i've been soldering all day give me a break! 

kinda makes sense now seeing their lineups with vaporizers grinders and all that paraphenalia massdrop is too busy getting blazed to run a business. 

They do sound kind of high when you talk to them on the phone. (not kidding)

I think it's funny when they have car parts on sale that only work with one specific car.

It's nearly impossible to have universal car part, that being said the brz is a popular car.

It's nearly impossible to have universal car part, that being said the brz is a popular car.

But it's always a car I've never heard of. I know I'm not a car guy, but still.

the massdrop for rims made the most sense at first but then made less and less sense when you account for bolt pattern and more importantly and vitally offset which is very important if you want something hellaflush. 

also you gotta account for taste. not everyone is going to want that particular set of rims even at a massdrop discount or not. 

to put things back on track. the next time I massdrop it better be a crazy ass deal or I won't bother. 

I bought one of those tea maker/container things... finally got to me after I forgot I even bought the thing, and it isn't half as useful as they made it sound like it would be. Can't keep my tea warm for an hour.  <_<

But it's always a car I've never heard of. I know I'm not a car guy, but still.

Bongs, Headphones, and car parts. Massdrop is like the mecca of internet deals :) haha