Audio deal of the day

Aphexx

0 bids as of now, 2 days left, it looks like it was really nicely taken care of and a real low buyout price as well

not my auction but would like others in this community to enjoy the bliss of the audio technica ad700

They look like noctua fans. :D thanks

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

lol noctua is a good description 

awesome performance great price 'Beast' for gaming and looks like ass.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for sharing :d I might get this

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyerdynamic-DT770PRO250-Closed-Studio-Headphone-250-ohms-1-4-Mini-Jack-Adapter-/141018017399?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item20d5542e77&_uhb=1

usually the crazy deals are from chinese sellers but this guy is based from edmonton. I uhhh don't know what to think about this seller, almost too good to be true. 

? a dt770 for $100? I  could drive up to edmonton to beat the guy up for you if he scams you. his seller history looks clean as well. I already have a dt770 or else I might divert star citizen money towards this

? a dt770 for $100? I  could drive up to edmonton to beat the guy up for you if he scams you. his seller history looks clean as well. I already have a dt770 or else I might divert star citizen money towards this

You could but does that mean you would?

I would and I have.

the dt770 I bought was at a similar price from an ebay auction 

https://www.google.ca/#gs_rn=20&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=12uGNgMYsE09FmyOumKsqA&cp=10&gs_id=1g&xhr=t&q=martech+edmonton&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=martech+ed&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49405654,d.cGE&fp=7df93fecab85512a&biw=1920&bih=943

seems like the martech company from edmonton is legit. without a doubt if I didn't already own a dt770 already I would honestly 100% already have purchased one now. 

I would and I have.

the dt770 I bought was at a similar price from an ebay auction 

https://www.google.ca/#gs_rn=20&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=12uGNgMYsE09FmyOumKsqA&cp=10&gs_id=1g&xhr=t&q=martech+edmonton&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=martech+ed&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49405654,d.cGE&fp=7df93fecab85512a&biw=1920&bih=943

seems like the martech company from edmonton is legit. without a doubt if I didn't already own a dt770 already I would honestly 100% already have purchased one now. 

If I didn't already own HD 650s, my wallet would hate you right now.

What if he lifts actual heavy objects (not his mouse) IRL? You might die when you get killed.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

What if he lifts actual heavy objects (not his mouse) IRL? You might die when you get killed.

Bro Aphexx, don't die when you get killed. D:

nah I have a good stockpile of phoenix down 

and its ok. I R from the internetz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281137889660

your welcome.  Holy %&*& what a deal.  Too bad I'm waiting around for another certain headphone to cost SLIGHTLY less than a used car down-payment from J.D. Byrider (look it up).

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

your welcome.  Holy %&*& what a deal.  Too bad I'm waiting around for another certain headphone to cost SLIGHTLY less than a used car down-payment from J.D. Byrider (look it up).

If I didn't already have a pair.....

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

lol, sold out

better them than me...

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

get!

Ebay!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd