Heavily modified Fractal Define R4 with dual 180mm and 360 radiators

d33g33

SWEET! :D I could help noticing in the side on pictures that everything looks lopsided. Just me?

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

WOW, AMAZING!!!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

SWEET! :D I could help noticing in the side on pictures that everything looks lopsided. Just me?

Probably not just you, in the first side on the res was just ziptied, so its on a lean. On the last the clips for the front fan tray aren't very fond of the weight of the front rad so teh top is leaning back slightly. Everything else should be straight... I think... ha!

Very clean looking, love the fittings and the way that it all combines.Great job!

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Very nice!

can't wait working on my R4 with watercooling! ;)

Very nice!

can't wait working on my R4 with watercooling! ;)

Let me know if you have any questions or photo's of anything when you start, i'd be happy to try help.

Cheers all, fantastic feedback!

DeeG

That looks beautiful, very well done!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

awesome

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

Wow this is very nice mate. I think you may have just given me a final idea for my new build! The black and white looks sick, and I think with a window, it would look insane!

Good work though. Very, very nice stuff.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

hey man very nice build :) but do you think it is worth it to replace the thermal compound for your cpu ? intel gives you 3 years warranty so why bother if something happens you can get a new one ?

Brilliant. This wouldn't be out of place behind the panel on a Star Trek federation cruiser :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

That looks amazing, I really love black and white builds. Some black/white sleeving should make it look even better :).

hey man very nice build :) but do you think it is worth it to replace the thermal compound for your cpu ? intel gives you 3 years warranty so why bother if something happens you can get a new one ?

Hmm im not exactly sure what you mean. It's definitely worth replacing the standard thermal paste with a quality product in my opinion. Voltage and heat is what kills components and if you can drop temps by just changing out the Thermal Paste then you have improved half of the degradation factor, kinda... if that makes sense. At stock clocks it probably would have lasted fine, even on the hot side and yes I could have had it replaced but, I wanted to watercool and I wanted High Clocks. In no way would this have been possible without delidding on my chip.Its not a great chip, 1.344vcore is quite high for a 4.6ghz OC but i'm happy it got there. And it's now a voltage restriction as I don't want to go higher than 1.35vcore. Temps are supurb!

PS thanks to everyone for the awesome comments!

What a change looks amazing nice job man!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

In the first few pics I saw a intel stock cpu and was like dafuq??? Then I realized I am dumb. Test build :) really nice man.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

There's a few questions around mounting a 240mm rad up the top of an R4 and while it can fit I found with a z77 Sabertooth and Dominator Platinum RAM it was impossible. The will for it to 'must go in' required drastic measures!

The magnetic filter works exceptionally well for me...

post-28719-0-36378200-1370763534.jpg

post-28719-0-83176600-1370763538.jpg

Here I've tried to show you the clearances 

post-28719-0-00073900-1370763543.jpg

post-28719-0-36378200-1370763534.jpg

post-28719-0-83176600-1370763538.jpg

post-28719-0-00073900-1370763543.jpg

Did the magnetic filter come with the case or did you get it elsewhere?

Also, white tubing or white liquid? It looks awesome!

WOW! This seriously is one of the best build I have seen on here for a while. If this does not get into build logs of the week, then I don't know what will.  :lol:

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2