Windows XP ISO

Speedbird
Go to solution Solved by Tro,

I just don't want to get an IS filled with malware...

No, if you sort the torrents on most seeders you will find excellent copies of win xp without malware or similar, trust me, they're not hard to find.

Hi

I have a spare Windows XP key lying around and would like to install it on a VM. Does anybody know where can I find an original, official ISO file (32-bit Professional)?Thanks.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Just torrent it, it's original and you can just enter to code to make it non-pirated.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Just torrent it, it's original and you can just enter to code to make it non-pirated.

You can always check to see if a torrent is trusted or not...

It requires a bit of research tho...

No, if you sort the torrents on most seeders you will find excellent copies of win xp without malware or similar, trust me, they're not hard to find.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Ok, thanks.

Usually if you download from piratebay check if the user is Trusted , he/she should have a pink skull icon , also read the comments what other people say about it.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~