The FBI, NSA are spying on you!

Why does canada have to be so damn cold. 

It is better than heat

PC : i7-3820 @ 4.3 GHz | Patriot Viper 3 Black Mamba 16 GB @ 2133MHz | Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI Windforce 3X | Gigabyte X79-UD5 | OCZ Vector 128 GB (Died) | WD Black 1TB |  | Asus Xonar DGX | Antch P280 | Asus PA238QR & NEC PA271w | LG 1440x900 Monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Cherry MX Brown) | Corsair M60 | Blue Snowball | Sennheiser HD 439 | IKEA Kitchen Table 

I find it very disturbing how many people don't care about their privacy...

But the biggest problem is: All this collecting and the evaluation of the Data is automated. Now we all know that algorythms have no moral, they don't have any emotions, they are far from perfect for this kind of work, because they don't differ. If you by any chance wrote something, said something or anything else, what falls into that "grid pattern" - you are beeing watched for sure.

We in Germany had quite a lot of cases, where people encrypted their personal mails and have been classified as "monitored", wich meant, they where also beeing watched physically.

The real problem is that you can't control it anymore. When i post something on Facebook, I control WHAT i post. If i don't want to have that data spread all over the internet, i don't use Facebook.

And there are things i have to hide, my privacy and my opinion in some cases for example. If i hate my neighbor and don't want him to know that, because i don't want any kind of conflict with him...i don't tell him that, although i may telling it a very good friend.Just because sometimes you need someone to talk to about those things.

What if you criticize you're government or some things you're governemnt does and they don't want you to? Now with all this data they can pin you down. Then you may dissapear in a very sad accident...

The sad thing about this is: Those are not some conspiracy theorys. It happens quite often and many conspiracy theorys are sadly true...a few years ago, PRISM would also have been classified as conspiracy theory by the majority...

Good news everyone...!