The FBI, NSA are spying on you!

False alarm!

Guess I should have looked closer at the source of the words, and not just the business insider article and the reddit posts. The list of words was complied by Willaim Knowles and the purpose was to get people to add some of the words in the list to emails and such, so that the NSA would start collection emails and other messages containing them, and thus slow down their spying (back in 1998). No idea why this resurfaced again after over a decade but there you go. No need to be afraid, but some of the words might still add you to a watch-list, but maybe not the number 7.

Sorry

so i'm not going to have an interesting night... well ok that's cool  :lol:

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Read through that list.... my rights have been violated.

Didn't see that false alarm

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Im german so if Im use any of these words their thinking Im the next Hitler

hm can find "Hitler" on the list

This doesn't surprise me at all, gladly I'm from Finland (finally something good about it) and nobody cares about it. As far as NSA knows, only polar bears and cavemen live here.

@sonarctica D: you have freaking police moose! finally something good about it my ass XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well since you made a post containing all theese words, you might already be the number 1 terorist suspect on the NSA's list.

Australia gets 'deluge' of US secret data, prompting a new data facility

art-fortmeade-620x349.jpg

LINK: http://www.theage.com.au/it-pro/security-it/australia-gets-deluge-of-us-secret-data-prompting-a-new-data-facility-20130612-2o4kf.html

Read it all (The comments are also good) but here is a few paragraphs I would like to point out:

"Privately labelled by one Defence official as ''the new black vault'', the data centre is one of the few visible manifestations of Australia's deep involvement in mass surveillance and intelligence collection operations such as the US National Security Agency's PRISM program revealed last week by US intelligence leaker Edward Snowden."

"Officials cite intelligence relating to North Korea's military threats, information relating to Australian citizens involved in fighting in Syria, missile technology acquisition efforts by Iran and Chinese internal political and economic developments as recent examples of the benefits of Australia's intelligence ties with the US."

"US signals intelligence is also described as ''absolutely critical'' to Australia's diplomatic campaign to win a seat on the United Nations Security Council."

"The DSD's website says Australia ''benefits immeasurably'' from co-operation with the NSA, Britain's Government Communications Headquarters, Canada's Communications Security Establishment and New Zealand's Government Communications Security Bureau - an international network known informally as the ''five eyes''."

"Media reports have suggested both Britain and the Netherlands, another close US intelligence partner, also enjoy access to reporting from PRISM."

"Australian signals intelligence efforts, including the DSD's satellite communications interception facilities at Geraldton in Western Australia and Shoal Bay near Darwin, are focused on south and south-east Asia, east Asia and the Pacific."

"The most recent report of the Inspector General of Intelligence and Security Vivienne Thom indicates that, in 2011-12, there were ''a low number of incidents where the privacy rules were not applied'' by the DSD and most involved ''a presumption of nationality (that has later been found to be incorrect) or minor administrative error''."

"Australian officials describe PRISM and ''similar capabilities'' in relation to internet service providers in Australia as ''an inevitable response to the digital communications revolution'' with ''major challenges in terms of data storage and processing''."

"In April 2009, the Labor government exempted the project from review by the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works on the grounds that scrutiny ''would not be in the public interest''"

"On Tuesday, Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus declined to say whether US intelligence agencies have shared information gained through PRISM."

Post what you think below ↓↓↓

Too be honest, i dont care anymore. All countries in the world probably have some involvement in this and there is so mutch stuff we dont know about and i cant wrap my brain around it anymore. this is just a small part of what's going on.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Meh, nothing we can do about it  <_< I don't have anything to hide anyway.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Meh, nothing we can do about it <_< I don't have anything to hide anyway.

Send me all your mail. Then I'll post it online.

I don't get why people don't care about privacy.

Send me all your mail. Then I'll post it online.

I don't get why people don't care about privacy.

The only mail I get is reminders to pay my car insurance. It's 2013. My point is there isn't anything we can do about it.

Edit: the NSA isn't even interested in anything people like us do in the slightest. Do you people really think they're looking for who you had sex with last weekend or the fact you're talking about your friends behind your back or something mundane like that? NO. It's a counter-intelligence measure. People who are worried about the NSA don't understand what it is or what it's objective is. Even if they DID want all the sh*t you think they want, they've already been recording for 6 years. Yes. If they cared about you personal life, it's already too late. Just give up on this paranoia crap. I bet you all have Facebook and mobile phones. Jesus.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Why dosen't USA just mind its own business? <_<

Don't you remember? They think they're the world police.

Don't you remember? They think they're the world police.

AMERICA F**K YEAH!

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Are you saying he'd be doing a better job if he wasn't a 'Muslim', as you claim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

Edit: I should add these too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbr1pjbd3Tg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKkD2VX-Jc

WATCH THEM. Don't be ignorant. It's hilarious that a scripted AMERICAN TV show can get this stuff right.

i wanna thank you for making me hook on to the TV show it is amazing

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

i wanna thank you for making me hook on to the TV show it is amazing

Damn right, it's awesome :)

Don't worry about it. Sooner or later once Americans realize the full extent about it, the problem will solve itself. I will give it 2-3 years before the NSA is gone under riots and protests :P

PC in Profile

Merged all the threads

I'll post what i posted on the now closed thread about this : 

Okay, here's my views on this subject.

Governments should tremble at the power of the people. There is no justification whatsoever for having a government that can lord over it's people. Let alone have the tenacity to attempt to spy on the people, and "quieten" the whistleblowers.

It's a very overused comparison, but in this case it fits almost perfectly.

Nazi Germany, was a totalitarian government. Where the 'Hitlerjugend' were encouraged to spy on their parents, to report any "non-German" activities, such activities included :

• Talking bad about anyone in the Reich.
  • Talking bad about anything German
  • Supporting opposing parties to the Nazi party openly
  • Speaking out about how incredibly stupid it is condemning the Germans who just happen to be Jewish to a life of misery

Doing anything the Nazi government (and many other governments at the time, including the Soviet government) didn't agree with would see you "disappear" from the secret police. Whether it be the Gestapo (Nazi) or the KGB (Soviet)

In short, a totalitarian government controls it's people through fear. Whatever it may be. Terrorism or the impending onslaught of Jewish invaders, to degrade and ultimately destroy the freedoms that the people once enjoyed, the replacement? The illusion of safety.

Yeah, sure. People put everything online these days, and that information is public. How many times you speak out of turn to friends about the government isn't. That's a private conversation, it should stay that way.

On the point of 'top secret' documents, I agree they should exist. But not for use of keeping the dirty laundry a secret. That information is there for damage limitation. Not hiding their mistakes.

TL;DR  Whistleblowers keep governments in check, Governments should be terrified of the people and totalitarianism is bad.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

heard some sort of nsa software in windows  from here

apparently you can hack a car now too xD

lives on

BAKABT

what's privacy?

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Just wanted to ask- there was this movie about a guy who got invloved in some government stuff and then there was some older dude who said that the government have been tapping stuff since years. Everytime someone says bomb, death, or stuff like that on a phone it immediately gets recorded and the person is put on a watchlist or something, and he said that this was 20 years ago. Anyone remember the movie?

PC in Profile

Forget the name, movie with will smith and gene hackman.

Forget the name, movie with will smith and gene hackman.

Enemy of the State.

if there is a rally to take arms and march on washington i will be part of it, this is getting f*@&ing ridiculous 

Rebellion is the right thing to do if the party making the laws and controlling you is wrong, just remember that.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1