The FBI, NSA are spying on you!

That'd be IPB's dodgy search function doing it's magic I guess.. Didn't return anything for me.. 

They were posted in the news section I think.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

'merica, ya we are free... i think

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Dammit, why you gotta ruin everything...

This cancer has probably spread throughout the world.

Good Morning...

This makes me want to put my tinfoil hat on

Is there even a way to circumvent any of this?

''Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Skype''. Geez, I think I saw that coming. No wonder they're pushing all this shit so hard. Web 2.0 makes me sick.

I love these politicians reassuring the public that there's nothing to worry about. The fact that they even deny it makes me cringe. ''If you've got nothing to hide than you've got nothing to worry'' ARGHHHH, that's not how privacy works.

What Snowden has dome is really important and brave. I kinda already knew they were doing this like this but now it's official. Makes me wanna commit digital suicide :p

Now we just need to wait for someone to tell us what the Bilderberg conference is all about.

Also, hello NSA if you're reading this. You're an enormous asshole, please die

as long as we have our tinfoil hats on:

interesting the timing of this leak just before the techapalooza that we had the last few days computex wwdc e3. also happening perfectly timed for the chinese and american leaders meeting. I would think that Obama would want to press the chinese on their hacking into US websites

/hat 

I find it hard to believe that the average joe would be that caught off guard with this news. television and hollywood has always portrayed a US gov't with the technology like this. 

/hat 

I find it hard to believe that the average joe would be that caught off guard with this news. television and hollywood has always portrayed a US gov't with the technology like this. 

Yeah pretty much that as well

I'm uncomfortable enough with Google stalking by filthy fetish searches to generate ads - and even more so with having my private conversations being listened to. The real scary part is that it's technically not illegal to do this shit.

We'll have to look at it from the bright side. Free and unlimited backup on all your personal information is pretty sweet, right?

We'll have to look at it from the bright side. Free and unlimited backup on all your personal information is pretty sweet, right?

I think I know you

Enjoying your S4?

yea so today its only for terrorism what do you think the cause for all that unconstitutional spying will be tomorrow? 

i don't know i thought id just put my stance on it this is a open discussion don't criticize peoples thoughts 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Welcome to America where are new official language is Spanish and our president is Muslim...

There hasn't been any proof at all on that.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_barack_obama_muslim.htm

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Do you think they're even spying me in canada !? 

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Just leave America. Come live in NZ or AUS. We dont have spies in NZ. We have crazy Green Peace though.

Paul-Watson.jpg

Ady-Gil-001.jpg

sea-shepherd-ship.jpg

2011-06-02-Steve1.jpg

238674-mv-steve-irwin.jpg

Bring it on NSA!! You aint got shit on NZ's green peace. They have to keep building new ships because they constantly ram them into whaling ships. You would think they would just get a bigger ship.  ¯\(°_o)/¯

There still hasn't been a valid birth certificate..

Yep, the one he presented was proven to be fake.

Good Morning...

There still hasn't been a valid birth certificate..

Has there been some fake one? Also, ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? While, he's american unless proven otherwise.

Also, how would he be president if he wasn't american?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Welcome to America where are new official language is Spanish and our president is Muslim...

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

tin-foil-hat.jpg

I'm ready for what this forum has to offer.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Media phone taps,Illegals with more rights then citizens, highest unemployment rate, OBAMA care to triple health cost, Illegal IRS scandals, Benghazi and drone strikes allowed on us citizens.. Oh and Verizon records handed over.. Not to mention the we owe more and more money while Obama take 100 million dollar vacations..

Highest unemployment rates? What? http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-us-and-eurozone-unemployment-rate-2013-5

15" MBP TB

Media phone taps,Illegals with more rights then citizens, highest unemployment rate, OBAMA care to triple health cost, Illegal IRS scandals, Benghazi and drone strikes allowed on us citizens.. Oh and Verizon records handed over.. Not to mention the we owe more and more money while Obama take 100 million dollar vacations..

And somehow that translates to: "I'll be a racist!"