Can you guys please cheer me up.......

trainergames

That's why you shift. GP shifting = god tier

lol, I wasn't moving. It was after school and I was making sure it was warmed up, little did I know I had a bad crank shaft and it let go. :(

lol, I wasn't moving. It was after school and I was making sure it was warmed up, little did I know I had a bad crank shaft and it let go. :(

I have an 05' gsxr600, never use the clutch when upshifting. ;) RIP crank shaft.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

I like to watch KSI videos, even if you don't like fifa 14/15 he has other videos on his second channel of GTA 5 they are so funny. 

His main Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KSIOlajidebt

His second channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KSIOlajidebtHD

Just a warning if you don't like hearing profanity then don't watch him...but seriously tho, he's so funny.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

These two guys are hilarious. Banzaii's (yellow text) laugh could cure cancer... 

I'm supposed to be dead, so at least you still have your life.

Why so? Did someone order to get you killed? :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Here in am album of the only pics i had of the car. http://imgur.com/a/WBDmk for any one who want to see....

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

Every walmart has a camera facing the parking lot, atleast here in canada. If you see the LP for your store ask them and see if there's anything walmart can provide on its part, as sometimes police won't actually bother to obtain the video footage themselves, even if its sitting right there with a clear picture

Every walmart has a camera facing the parking lot, atleast here in canada. If you see the LP for your store ask them and see if there's anything walmart can provide on its part, as sometimes police won't actually bother to obtain the video footage themselves, even if its sitting right there with a clear picture

Well i am going to do what my sis suggested and call the police station and ask about my car ,and ask if they have gotten fottage from walmart,and call back every in the hopes that they will stay on it...

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

Maybe watch Joel (vinesauce) destroy windows xp and 7. His laugh makes me laugh lol

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Why so? Did someone order to get you killed? :lol:

I almost snapped my spinal core at the base of my skull, three times. :)

Dr. Trik suggests several hours of HISHE on youtube, that will cheer you up

The second one is funnier

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I almost snapped my spinal core at the base of my skull, three times. :)

Oh... I probably should've not joked about this then...

May I ask how did that happen to you? I understand if you don't want to answer that, though.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Oh... I probably should've not joked about this then...

May I ask how did that happen to you? I understand if you don't want to answer that, though.

:lol: Don't worry, I joke about it just to screw with people.

In my elementary school had some playground equipment that was just over one story tall, some kids decided to think of a game and push me off the top of it, fell on the back of my skull and got knocked out. Three times. (They never learned for some reason  :huh:) Also got three concussions and permanent brain damage.

You don't have theft insurance on your Lambo? Badass if you ask me :P

linus has a lambo? or am i just falling into a joke here

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

linus has a lambo? or am i just falling into a joke here

You decide ;)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Damn that sucks.

Just think of the fact that apparently a thief thought your car looked the best out of all the cars in the city - he had to have yours.

Apparently you have a great taste.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Damn that sucks.

Just think of the fact that apparently a thief thought your car looked the best out of all the cars in the city - he had to have yours.

Apparently you have a great taste.

And you know what else sucks about this is the fact that has happened, might have to use my income tax next year to get another car,so not only will i have to deal with waiting till then to get a car,but i was also planning on getting a new rig with it,because of the problems i have been having with my current rig.

I have an 05' gsxr600, never use the clutch when upshifting. ;) RIP crank shaft.

Clutchless shifting :D I've tried it but i'm not comfortable with it