Cooler Master - "Talk to the Expert" Live Chat & Giveaway

does cooler master have anything like the h220-x from swiftech? because some of us want to include our graphics cards and motherboards (eg the vii formula) into our loops????

Why did you make the 280l with thermal paste separate rather than pre applied

Will Cooler Master ever do a cooling bracket for GPU's like NZXT done ? If so will it be worldwide ?

And will cooler master start making custom loop watercooling options?

Does the Mx key tester $15 coupon only apply to buying keyboards on your website or how does it work? I've only tried blues and reds, and I really want to try browns and blacks before I make a purchase.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Will there be a budget, air cooling optimized case in the near future?

Is cooler master going to focus more in the quality of their mice products? I had 2 CM Inferno, right and left button stoped working in less than 3 months on both of them. No I'm not a monster clicker... had a logitech mice for about 7 years which is still perfect and now a razer for about 1~2 and its also in perfect condition.

when will you guys be offering the thing that lets me test out the different switches before buying them? I think raj said it also counts as a credit towards whatever keyboard i buy.

I have a question... What is the difference between the different AIO series'? Besides the price...

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Question: Are there any upcoming Cooler Master Micro-ATX cases, that are more of a on top of the desk fit (Like the air 240 as an example) or with a chamber? Or just any Micro-ATX cases in the making?

Is CM looking into making easy expandable AIO liquid coolers?

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

Thanks Linux for asking my question during the Twitch Live Stream :)

The question was :

Will Cooler Master create a software programmable color LED air cpu cooler or Watercooler in the future?

Thanks a lot!

@CM Norumu

I know this was briefly mentioned in the live feed about the key switch tester. It was said that making the base out of metal could push the price to high for people to consider worth while. What about changing the base to a C Channel style? YOu could probably leave the thickness of the material the same and have it be much stronger. This would also probably be cheaper than converting to a metal base. 

ambidextrous mice always feel like a compromise. can we see more right handed and left handed only mice?  i'm using a CM storm recon and the only thing i hate about it is the buttons on the right side for leftys. i push them by accident all the time.

Wake me up, so I don't miss it.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Hello

I have the HAF Stacker 935 and I was wondering who decided on the size of the screw holes in the side panel of the small unit. My screws almost creep through the holes, its a bit concerning when they are holding a 360mm RAD in place +3 fans. Even regular fan screws barely stay in. 

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/Wvq40Fn.jpg

Is there any reason why the Cooler master Novatouch Tkl is so expansive

When I look at closed loop AIO liquid coolers they all seem pretty much the same to me. What sets the CM Nepton coolers apart?

Are they also going to hop onto the RGB Mechanical Keyboards ban wagon?

Have you considered making the AIO coolers in different colours such as white or silver/brushed aluminium? Also the same question for your fans and I don't mean LED fans with a clear body but the actual body and blade in another colour?

What are your thoughts on scissor switch keyboards? I really love my steelseries keyboard on my laptop (msi ge70) but I haven't found any gaming grade physical keyboards with scissor switches... So instead I use a cm qf pro (red switches) (it looks great, has a great build quality and supports be azerty). Are there maybe any plans for scissor switch keyboards or is there a good reason that they're not available?

i5 4670K @4.2GHz - H100i - ASRock Z87E-ITX - 8GB 1600 - Evga GTX770 - Seasonic X660 - M500 480GB mSATA - BitFenix Prodigy
Eizo FG2421 - CM Storm QF Pro (Red) - Mionix Avior 7000 - Shure SRH1540
Believe you can, and you're halfway there.