What games do you look forward to seeing at e3?

LinusSwagTips

im most probably looking forward to destiny just to find out how it plays and if it lives up to the hype bungie are creating

The Witcher 3!

the only game i'm REALLY looking forward to..

Spoiler

chitty chitty bang bang: the game

But I'm just looking foward to see some of the launch titles for the consoles and see what they have to offer. 

And to see what the ps4 looks like.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Thief, the trailer is just awesome

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Battlefield 4 should be good to watch, especially as people will be allowed to play and record their gameplay, then put it on youtube.

HTTP/2 203

I want to see all of the console games. They are for console but that just means even more quality for the pc side. The PS3 is maybe the last console i would have ever got(emotional). I do want to play the new racing games. I hate them on PC.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

mirrors edge 2, assassins creed 4 and watch dogs... and i would like to see what Unreal has under there sleevs and to see if Xbox can pull something out there ass to save them

Character artist in the Games industry.

Console games (and exclusives)

Actual GAMEPLAY of console games.

It means better PC games after-all (not gameplay wise, but graphics)

Also what the PS4 looks like :P

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

BF4 fo sho.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I really want Bethesda to come out with fallout 4. Are Bethesda even planning on announcing anything new?

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"

looking forward to seeing more of Last of Us, and some more titles being unvieled, but this summer's going to be a long one with no games in sight

Mainly Elder Scrolls Online and I hope Star Citizen makes a showing but I don't know if they are lol

BF4 for PC and anything Nintendo.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2... been waiting a long time.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2... been waiting a long time.

lol

Jontron and Castlevania

No. 3

Wish GTA 5 would come to E3... I am pretty excited for that game :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Thief, the trailer is just awesome

OMG YES ALL OF THIS YES!!!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

BF4, Mirrors Edge, and especially Elder Scrolls Online!

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.