Cooler master mechanical keyboard club!

Tama

I have the Coolermaster Cm storm Trigger and it is a REALLY good mechanical keyboard, Has red back lighting which just looks amazing with my Cm storm enforcer case, Cherry Mx brown, which is a very easy sound to get used to after typing on a membrain keyboard for years. Feels excellent, perfect for gaming and I type really fast with it I love it. My friend has the Cm Quickfire Tk cherry mx blue and it is honestly the best looking cherry mx blue keyboard I have ever used.

Cooler master deserves more credit when it comes to there keyboards, they feel excellent and anyone who wants back lighting, Cooler master has the most choices for mechanical keyboard back lighting at the moment. HIGHLY recommend cooler master keyboards.

i want to get a cm storm trigger with either blue or red switches. im fairly new to the pc gaming world (switched over from console) and im used to a membrane keyboard. i want to be able to try out each type of switch but every store ive been to didnt have any mechanicals on display for you to try out.

i have a cm storm quickfire with the blue switches. i do have more desk space now though so i might go for a full size keyboard soon.

Hoping to join the club soon, waiting for the UK release of the Quickfire TK with blues!

You were a noob once too!

• 2 weeks later...

MuZeVll, that really sucks, my friend who lives in the uk had the same problem :/ he wound up going with the cm storm trigger like me