My largest face palm yet. Ebola related

LemonSpice

So i have been wanting to take the EMT course at the local ems for some time now. But finally I had freed time in my High school schedule to start it. (yay) But as I ask my mother to sign the waver she says I am not going to let you become and EMT because you are going to get infected with EBOLA. Not HIV no blood born pathogens Fucking ebola. Lets just say she has been freaked out about it because of american television who are being idiots now. I would like to hear your opinions on this. Does she have a good point or is she acting like an idiot.

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Unless somebody with Ebola coughs in your mouth then you won't get it... Its funny how American news is all over exaggerating vs UK news where its all nice and calm :D

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

shes being an idiot, tho really its only because there is NO other info being given to her from "official" sources, so what is she supposed to believe?

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

shes being an idiot, tho really its only because there is NO other info being given to her from "official" sources, so what is she supposed to believe?

official aka my grandma =rush limbauge

mom= any news source she thinks is right

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

she shouldnt worry about it. its be around for around 30 years now. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Unless somebody with Ebola coughs in your mouth then you won't get it... Its funny how American news is all over exaggerating vs UK news where its all nice and calm :D

if only i lived in the uk now

also she said that the one plus one was a Nigerian scam

that is one thing that i hate, we take stuff WAY to far. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

that is one thing that i hate, we take stuff WAY to far. 

Not that this is our governments fault but in alot of cases it has been the us taking things too far looking at you fcc and nsa

I live in Spain and here they were three people, I think, that had ebola.

I don't know what to think about ebola, but maybe it can be very dangerous :S

Btw, this is a tech forum, so yeah...

You have a s-frame

Yea.........

yep, thats why this isnt tech related and in the Offtopic place where tech isnt allowed :)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

My mom belives every news she reads/sees too (inc. Facebook news...)

Same here she also believes strongly that my 150 dollar senheissers are overpriced while she has 350 dollar bose headphones

Not that this is our governments fault but in alot of cases it has been the us taking things too far looking at you fcc and nsa

thats what i meant America take it to far. We can have a ant on your food and all this sudden the world is going to fall.  

\/Specs\/

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

You have a s-frame

Indeed i do.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

thats what i meant America take it to far. We can have a ant on your food and all this sudden the world is going to fall.  

Yup have you heard about the FBI technology that they can use basically echolocation with phones and map buildings

Indeed i do.

How nice is it

Yup have you heard about the FBI technology that they can use basically echolocation with phones and map buildings

nope, i cant say i have, should i worry?

\/Specs\/

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

How nice is it

beyond smexy... I have a build log for it but as of yet I haven't posted the thread :P

nope, i cant say i have, should i worry?

Maybe? As they dont need a warrent

beyond smexy... I have a build log for it but as of yet I haven't posted the thread :P

What comoponents

This is exactly why, as an American, I get most of my news from BBC or Euronews.  Our media outlets are beyond embarrassing.  They're nothing but mouthpieces for political agendas that want all of us to be either scared or pissed off.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac