[NVIDIA][1 week only] Free Landmark Combat bundle

LukaP

http://www.geforce.com/LANDMARKCOMBATBUNDLE

There is a game they are giving away. ive no idea what its about, but its free. (7 Days trial it would seem)

glp-header-landmark-combat_0.png

For one week only you can grab one of a limited number of Landmark Combat Bundles! Build anything you can imagine and battle in the new PVP Combat system! Keys are given on a first come, first served basis.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

There is a game they are giving away. ive no idea what its about, but its free.

Also have no idea what the game is about, but I can now confirm that for whatever reason Nvidia does not care if you own a Nvidia product to redeem this (does not even ask).

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

There is a game they are giving away. ive no idea what its about, but its free.

it says i get 7 days access so do i have to pay after?

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

it says i get 7 days access so do i have to pay after

i think it means you have to pick it up in the next 7 days

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

i think it means you have to pick it up in the next 7 days

each code grants players 7 days access to the game, Feather Tipped-Boots and a Proximity Mine Pack!

seems like a 7 day access to me

Edit:stupid formatting 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Each code grants players 7 days of access to the game, Feather Tipped-Boots and a Proximity Mine Pack!

oh... well then its 7 days only. 

Edit: Sorry for the double post. The forum goes crazy when I use the desktop version on mobile.

post-57807-0-47184500-1414428763.jpg

It gives you limited beta access to the MMO and some in game items.

No Romania, as always.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

No Romania, as always.

just click whatever country, they dont care.

Here's a 7 day beta access key I got in humble bundle. NTG3-T27E-HNT4-JTHP-V23X.I have no interest in this game.

It is or was a Everquest Next offshoot where you could claim land, mine/harvest and build stuff in a MMO style environment but has "rent" on the land you own so you really have to keep at the game for it to be worth while. I got alpha or beta access a while ago (cant remember which) but didn't really enjoy the game, might have changed by now though. I thought they were planning on merging it with EQ Next at some point like it was a building test platform but I might be wrong about that as I really haven't been paying much attention to it (especially after trying it).