Free Giftcards w/ Bing Rewards

ImBleu

http://blogs.bing.com/search/2014/06/03/earn-a-free-5-gift-card-a-month-with-bing-rewards/

So this is something I just found out about while scrolling through facebook in one of the KitGuru "related videos" suggestions

From my understanding; you sign up, Use bing.com as your search engine instead and then after enough points you get free Xbox Live points / Amazon Giftcards / Dominos' Cards / Hulu Plus memberships and the likes. Only drawback I can see is that you have to use bing.

Only issue is that not all countries and areas are supported, and I couldn't find a list of them either. Doesn't work for me out here in Hong Kong but maybe you'll have better luck.The video is a year old but from what I see it still looks like it works.

So would you use Bing.com to get free stuff? Seems like bing's only way of getting users is to pay them.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Really bing...?

Just die already.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

gonna use it for random search :D LOL

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Set up a bot to 'bing' random shit and get them amazon giftcards?

Perfect.

Holy fk, the first time Ima ever use Bing intentionally. 

Well I'm off to constantly search random crap. 

Microsoft is pushing it:

pd4yqrp.png

ZiwbyMX.png

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Guy this isnt actually that bad, ive made like $60 using this... Been used it for years :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Well that was a waste of time...

ASqr6rm.png

I'm in Australia btw, so no need to try it if you're an Aussie. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

People are gonna abuse this.. Just have a bot running every search you make with Google, search it on Bing as well.

EDIT: "Bing Rewards isn't available yet in your country or region."

I'm from the Netherlands

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

People are gonna abuse this.. Just have a bot running every search you make with Google, search it on Bing as well.

EDIT: "Bing Rewards isn't available yet in your country or region."

I'm from the Netherlands

Possibly a US/UK/CA exclusive tbh.

Possibly a US/UK/CA exclusive tbh.

Probably, Aus doesn't have it, and I'm not saying that its the most important country in the world, but I'd think that if they wanted to make it widespread than it'd be in Australia. 

Probably, Aus doesn't have it, and I'm not saying that its the most important country in the world, but I'd think that if they wanted to make it widespread than it'd be in Australia. 

pd4yqrp.png

ZiwbyMX.png

Have you tried it with a faster internet browser?

Have you tried it with a faster internet browser?

:mellow:

Are you...

Really?

You want me to use IE?!!?

Ughhhhhh, I shiver by just mentioning the forsaken browser. 

not available in the uk too :(

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

got this messenge when try to make my Live ID To bing reward 

Sorry, we can't create your account right now. For help, contact Bing Rewards Customer Support

bruuh microsoft

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

using vpn to get credit LOL

Current Build + Setup

Is Bing really that desperate now, to get you to use their search engine xD

EDIT: This is NOT available in Canada, so no need to waste you time fellow Canadians.

5 bucks a month is not even a hour of work a month. money wise, that means if it costs me more then 45 minutes of struggle and pain over the next month, its not worth it. 

I just use Rewards Automator for Bing PRO. I have earned well over $400 in a mix of Amazon Gift Cards, Rixty Points, and Microsoft Points since I started with Bing Rewards.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

Bing really needs to go die in a hole. They the most ruined search engine by the most ruined company, Microsoft.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

There's a website for this that automatically does the daily limit of searches for you. lol

I'm probably playing a game right now...

Bing has been doing this forever...

Been using it on the side to get some extra spending munnies. Actually really worth it if you save up and spend your points on 500 Swagbucks, then exchange the Swagbucks for 25$ on Paypal. People look at this like a job or something to earn good living money. No. It is there for you to get a little something when you want to search something up. That's all.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

whats to prevent people from creating lots of bots that just constantly search crap on bing to farm points?

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

whats to prevent people from creating lots of bots that just constantly search crap on bing to farm points?

Morals.