雪月花(Setsugetuka)*Better Photo Uploaded*

Dango

Hey guys, remember my old rig? Well, its been disassembled for a new home.

I finely decide the name for the rig. Thank you saya_kucing and  Hazza123 for give me good ideas!

雪月花(せつげつか-Setsugetuka)

It both Chinese and Japanese. It means snow moon and flower to describe the beautiful things in the world.

CPU                     I7 3770K                                                       Water Block          Swiftech Apogee XL Black 

RAM                    G.SKill TridentX 2X8G 2400Mhz

Motherboard       Asus Sabertooth Z77

GPU                    Sapphire R9 290X reference                           Water Block          Swiftech Komodo R9 LE

PSU                    Corsair AX860 w/ Corsair white cable            will change it

Storage               Intel 520 Series SSD 120G (OS)  + 3 WD Black 1TB Raid 0

Case                   Corsair 750D MODED

Radiator              XSPC EX420

EK 420XTC

Pump & Res       Bitspower single D5 Top Upgrade Kit 150 Black

Bitspower Pump Mod Top V2 Acetal

Bitspower Pump Mod Kit Matte Black

Swiftech MCP655 Variable Speed

Fittings               Bitspower 16OD Enhance Multi Link Matte Black              X14 

Bitspower Rotary 90 Degree Adapter Matte Black            X4

Bitspower Dual Rotary 90 Degree Adapter  Matte Black   X6

Bitspower Mini Valve Matte Black

Tube                   Bitspower 16OD 1000mm                                                 X2

Coolant               Mayhems Pastel 1Liter Ice White                                      X2

Fans                   AeroCool  DS 140mm White/Black                                    X9

DSC_0030_zps78a37e1b.jpg
DSC_0017_zps2aea8ec3.jpg
DSC_0006_zps44f48c3b.jpg
DSC_0010_zps68f83ec4.jpg
DSC_0032_zpsed5764fd.jpg
DSC_0033_zps85d49e02.jpg

post-2695-0-61788300-1415516561.png

post-2695-0-65663000-1415516579_thumb.pn

Are you using the foam as a protective layer or insulation? (on the reservoir) 

Yes, it just protect the reservoir from scratch. I'll remove it after the tubes done.

could you post a parts list for your liquid cooling?

I'm still waiting for some order to come. So, I will post the parts list after everything done.

So, stay tuned.

I'm still waiting for some order to come. So, I will post the parts list after everything done.

So, stay tuned.

TUNED

it looks awesome so far btw

The Komodo LE water block doesn't compatible with gigabyte r9 29OC PCB. I ordered 2 reference R9 290X, I will swap them out when 290X arrived.

This project haven't finish yet, not even close.

I still need to make a light box for the bottom, and a side cover for the front fans. I don't have too much time right now. So hopefully I can finish this build and show up on WAN show.

Hey guys. I need some help. I'm still thinking what should I name it. I'm looking for some good ideas, English, Japanese or Chinese are OK.

I'm going to make a light box from white acrylic sheet to cover everything that under the motherboard. Also a cover for the front radiator and fans from a metal sheets. I will put the name on the light box and a logo or something like that on the radiator cover.

So, Please help me. And Thank you for all the support.

Love the monochrome colour scheme and those DS fans look awesome in your build. Would be interested how you find them once you switch it on, I used DS fans in my black and white build and one out of the six has a vibration at full speed.

Love the monochrome colour scheme and those DS fans look awesome in your build. Would be interested how you find them once you switch it on, I used DS fans in my black and white build and one out of the six has a vibration at full speed.

Yes, They do vibrate a lot when you mount them horizontally.

The top 3 fans, they touch the front radiator,so they don't have room to vibrate. And run all them at 5 volt, since I have 9 of them on 2 420mm radiator.

But when you mount them vertically, they run as silence as the nuctua fans, and look much better.

The only noise a can hear from this rig is the hard drive.  I have 3 WD Black raid0. 2 of them are the new one, single disk. Other one is 4 disk.

The light box will fix this problem.

And next year I will upgrade to 1-2T SSD/s, when SandForce 4 controller coming out.

Hmmmm...

I think the idea of a Japanese/Chinese name would fit well - considering it's 'pristine white' - 'Japanese power bike' look.
I'm not sure of any particular name - however if you decide to go with an oriental name, I'd recommend a Japanese music artist you like...

...I called my siamese fighting fish 'Ning Hong' - meaning 'Tranquil Red'.

...Just throwing brainstorms at you man, since you should be the one to name it. Hahaha.

A music artist, ideology (philosophy) or just a mash of words usually sounds cool.

After asking around for help with the name of my rig I settled on 'Tempest' - due to it's excessive amount of air cooling capabilities. xD

I think it helps for you to define your rig's "personality" before you jump in and name it too.

EDIT: I also worked with a placid goldfish called 'Furious George' - so I guess the opposite of what your rig's personality is is good as well. :D

Hmmmm...

I think the idea of a Japanese/Chinese name would fit well - considering it's 'pristine white' - 'Japanese power bike' look.

I'm not sure of any particular name - however if you decide to go with an oriental name, I'd recommend a Japanese music artist you like...

...I called my siamese fighting fish 'Ning Hong' - meaning 'Tranquil Red'.

...Just throwing brainstorms at you man, since you should be the one to name it. Hahaha.

A music artist, ideology (philosophy) or just a mash of words usually sounds cool.

After asking around for help with the name of my rig I settled on 'Tempest' - due to it's excessive amount of air cooling capabilities. xD

I think it helps for you to define your rig's "personality" before you jump in and name it too.

EDIT: I also worked with a placid goldfish called 'Furious George' - so I guess the opposite of what your rig's personality is is good as well. :D

Thank you for the brainstorms. That helps me alot.

The R9 290Xs finely here. Lets take a look.

Under Room Light

post-2695-0-00749400-1415515617.jpg

OH YEAH. Night Time.

post-2695-0-15783500-1415515673.jpg

I overclock the CPU and GPUs. But I didn't go as far as I could. Because under 3Dmark11 test, the rig pull 860W from the UPS. I don't want overload my UPS and PSU. 

Here is the 3Dmark11 X score.

post-2695-0-54749100-1415515801.png

Those are all the overclock info.

post-2695-0-59280700-1415516075_thumb.pn

I got MAX 55C on the GPUs, and MAX 60 on the CPU.

Remember ALL my fans are @ 5Volt.

The Last thing that I need to do is the Light BOX now.

Far out. Looking clean man.

Very nicely named - that hardline tubing, individually sleeved cables and CPU block really bring it home.

Really loving the monotone and those R9s

:F

EDIT: Lightbox!? ...looks like we're in for another treat.

so you're running 2x r9 290 with a 860 watt psu ?? 

wuut they said to me that you needed at least a 1000w psu .

correct me if im wrong .

so you're running 2x r9 290 with a 860 watt psu ??

wuut they said to me that you needed at least a 1000w psu .

correct me if im wrong .

2 290xs

yes, I should use 1000w psu.

like I said, I hit the limit of this psu already. This is a upgrade from my air cool 290 cf. My 290s max only take around 780-800w.

I will get a new psu. right now, I just don't have the time to do the cable.

2 290xs

yes, I should use 1000w psu.

like I said, I hit the limit of this psu already. This is a upgrade from my air cool 290 cf. My 290s max only take around 780-800w.

I will get a new psu. right now, I just don't have the time to do the cable.

thnx for the info btw what a awesome build !