What was the first linus video you watched ?

ChrisxWH

his 2013 razer blade review :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I stumbled across this randomly.

signatures are the illuminati #mkultragotcha

It was the cooler master storm scout II case review, because I was looking at building a pc with that case at the time, and I've stuck around since. Second vid was the water cooling build with that case :P

Back when i liked NeweggTV I remember watching a video on the Newegg TV channel and Paul said he like Linus' live stream so i watched the very next stream and haven't paid the Newegg channel much attention since.

I believe it was his unboxing of the FS700. 

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

one of his build guides.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

back with the lga 1366 

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

The Antec Lanboy air review, I bought it and it was terrible but I don't hold a grudge, this time! 

Hmmm something on NCIX years ago

can't remember lol

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero GPU: Asus GTX 660 SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb Cooler: Corsair H60 PSU: Corsair TX750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Keyboard: Corsair K60 Mouse: Corsair M65 Monitor: AOC IPS i2367fh Audio: Sennheiser Momentum Ivory, Samson SR850s and a pair of really old speakers Phone: HTC One (M7) Consoles: Xbox One and Xbox 360

can't remember found ncix through tigerdirect's youtube channel back in the LGA 1156 and 1366 days and then found all of linus' stuff so i'm a pretty old viewer

couple of case reviews, can't remember which one.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

The Antec Lanboy Air unboxing video. I was looking at cases for my first build and this is the first video that I can remember. This might not be the very first Linus video that I watched, but it's one of the first.

the video:

The ultimate watercooled system build guide, at like 4 in the morning.

old system dead ... new one soon

I believe it was the Steelseries 6G keyboard. It was certainly something Steelseries and was in 4:3. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Probably some case review.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Must have been a case or a gpu review... probably

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

I actually have no idea, i've watched so much its ridiculous. I think I found LTT when I was building my first Gaming PC. Which had these specs back in December 2010:

Intel i5 760 2.8GHz Socket 1156 8MB L3 Cache
Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz/PC3-12800 XMS3 i5 Memory Kit CL9(9-9-9-24) 1.65V
250GB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
LiteOn DVD-RW SATA Drive
Asus P7P55 LX P55 Socket 1156 8 Channel Audio Out ATX Motherboard
PALIT GTS 450 1024MB GDDR5 DVI VGA HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics Card
Be Quiet 530W Pure Power PSU
Antec 300 Three Hundred Case
Windows 7 Home Premium

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Pretty sure it was an unboxing of a case back in 2011/2012, can't remember what case it was though.