CPU getting too hot

dude have you even read this forum? i have two rads one 240mm with 45mm thickness and one 280 mm rad with 60mm thickness and they both have silverstone air penetrators running at full speed. its the pump bud

You don't need 2 pumps, you only have 2 gpu blocks and a cpu block... one pump on a high setting will be fine, more pumps doesn't equal better temps...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

@levsingh

This could be just air trapped in multiple places. the UT60 is prone to bleeding air after a while but the restrictiveness of GPU block prevent them from moving out of the coolant. I couldn't see what pump are you using. 

I don't know if you have tried this fix for air trapped in WC loops but if you have just disregard my post.

• turn off the pc and disconnect the PSU from the motherboard, SATA drives, GPUs and any other components in the PCIe slots. Use either the front or the back(make sure all ports are securely closed) of the PC and place that side on the floor then shake the PC a bit then turn on the pump then off again then on again. Then place the PC right side up again and connect every thing back how it was and check to see if temperatures are changed for the better.

Nice runs by the way.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

• 3 weeks later...

So anything new ?

still saving up on the new pump but still if i stress both cards and cpu at 100% the cpu tem does go over 85

Hi did you end up fixing your problem?

If not did you ever check the BIOS to see what cpu voltage and cpu speed is. 

I couldn't help but notice only one memory module in the dimm slots. Running a i7 4770k in single channel mode?

Have you tried reloading the fail safe settings in the bios and see if you get the same results?